27

Taehyung rushed inside the apartment to see his helpless roomate huddled on the floor, whimpering in pain

Taehyung rushed inside the apartment to see his helpless roomate huddled on the floor, whimpering in pain. "Oh, Jiminie... what happened to you?"

Jimin wasn't able to give proper response, only letting out a sob instead.

The younger roomate rushed to his side, trying to remain calm on the outside, but inside he was panicking. He helped Jimin stand, which caused Jimin to whine a little. Suddenly, Jimin drew in a quick breath of shock.

"What? What is it?"

"T-tae I think I'm b-bleeding..."

Taehyung cursed and willed himself to look. Sure enough, there was a small patch of blood on the back of Jimin's sweatpants. He grabs a blanket and lays it on the couch before gently aiding Jimin to sit down if he can.

On his way back to the aparment after Jimin's call, the snow storm had started to pick up, so there was no way he, himself, could drive them to the hospital. He quickly dialed 911 and all the pair could do was wait for the ambulance to arrive safely. Taehyung cuddled against the smaller, trying to distract his friend as much as possible.

Jimin couldn't help but be worried about the life of his unborn son. He just found out today that he was having a son. He had just reached the halfway mark of his pregnancy and now he feared that he wouldn't be able to reach the end of it. What if he couldn't meet his baby that he hasn't even named yet?

All he could do for now is cry.

----------

The next day at school, Jimin and Taehyung's friends were worried. It was the last day of the semester, and it was very unlike the two males to not show up for their classes.

Seokjin in particular was the most nervous. Jimin had told him that he would see him today. Now, it was lunch time and he still had not seen or heard anything from his younger crush.

He made his way to the canteen and chose his usual chair that's next to Jimin's, though he's pretty sure the other won't show up. Surprisingly, the only other person to make an appearance is Yoongi.

The blonde male sits on the other side of Seokjin, but the older doesn't acknowledge the younger. Yoongi has noticed that Seokjin has never been super fond of him, but he's broke that down to be because of his close relationship with Jimin in the past. But now, he's not really too sure why Seokjin seems to detest him even more.

"I wonder where everyone is at. I saw Hoseok and Namjoon earlier in class..." Yoongi mumbled. "Have you heard from Jimin today, hyung?"

The question made Jin immediately snap. "Why do you want to know? Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

Yoongi creased his eyebrows in confusion and vexation. That was a little unnecessary. Why is Seokjin acting like this?

Before he had the chance to come back with some snarky comment, Hoseok dashed over the table, cellphone up to his ear, and his brows creased in concern. "Oh, okay. Yeah, I'll be there soon." He quickly looked up, shoving his phone back into his pocket. "Hey guys. That was Taehyung. Jimin was admitted to the hospital. Namjoon and Jungkook are already on their way there. I'm heading over now."