5*

"Jimin, will you help me?"

"Yes."

Yoongi looked back at Jimin who sat next to him on the bed. There were still traces of tears streaked down the elder's face, but his facial expression changed at Jimin's response. Yoongi gripped on to the comforter underneath him as he bit his bottom lip, gazing into the younger's eyes, contemplating his next move.

His eyes held interest, sadness, and a glimpse of... lust?

Jimin gulped. He has never seen this sort of expression directed at him from the older, and if he's being honest, it made his heart thump like crazy. He has no idea what has gotten into his friend, but he's starting to understand the older's insinuations.

"H-hyung..." was all the brunette was able to murmer out before Yoongi shoved his shoulders so his back hit the mattress, the older climbing on top of him, holding himself up with his hands on either side of Jimin's head. Yoongi quickly leaned down to press a chaste kiss against the younger's plump lips, pulling back again to study Jimin's face, which at the moment, has a deep blush and an expression of disbelief and confusion. He was searching for approval from Jimin. All that could be heard in the room was the sound of their heavy breathing.

For Jimin, this is the first time his crush has ever kissed him and this whole situation was sending his mind- and other things -on a frenzy.

"Please." Yoongi took a deep breath and fixated his eyes with the younger's. "Jimin, I need this. Please help me... help me get over her."

Jimin knew what the older was meant, especially when Yoongi pulled Jimin's hand down to feel his semi-hardened crotch, and at the moment he didn't care if Yoongi was wanting to use him. Yoongi was desperate for a distraction.

Jimin would always be there for the older. Jimin always caved. Jimin always gave the older what he wanted, even if he knew it would be at the expense of himself. Jimin always said yes.

At least he would be losing his virginity to someone he loved, even if his love didn't love him back. He didn't care about himself in this moment; he cared about Yoongi.

Yoongi needed a distraction desperately. That's all that Yoongi had running through his mind.

"O-okay... yes hyung" Jimin let out and gasped when the older smashed his lips onto his.

Jimin lets himself melt into the second kiss, wrapping his arms around the older's neck and lets out a contented sigh. Yoongi wasted no time in deepening the kiss, tilting his head to the side, sliding his hands down to Jimin's waist. Yoongi lightly drug his tongue across the younger's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Jimin was hesitant to comply, but when Yoongi barely slipped his fingers underneath his sweater and gripped onto the smooth skin, the younger let out a breathy moan at his touch, which gave Yoongi the advantage.

The blonde slipped his tongue inside Jimin's mouth, and massaged it against the younger's. This was so different for the both of them.

And it was a little too rushed for Jimin.