I Won't Say it // Finn Wolfhard

Start from the beginning

"You already said that though." Sophia pointed out while chuckling.

"I hate you guys."

"You love us." Jack said earning a nod of agreement from Sophia and Wyatt.

No chance! No way! I won't say I'm in love!

It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love.

"Look at you, you're like Megara." Sophia joked as she watched Megara sing.

"You know Y/N, you should just admit it. Why are you hiding it anyway?" Jack said while turning towards you. Whenever Jack does this, he means that he's being serious.

You friends have shipped you and Finn ever since you all started filming IT. They all thought you and Finn have some sort of connection, like you two have known each other for a while, like you were meant to be with each other sort of. They think you and Finn really blend well together. You didn't know this of course and neither did Finn.

"Exactly, I'm pretty sure he likes you too." Wyatt said matter of factly. As soon as Wyatt said that, you immediately turned red.

"Aw she's blushing."

"Shut up, Soph." You say as you threw a piece of popcorn at her, causing her to giggle.

"You didn't answer my question. Why are you hiding the fact that you don't romantically like Finn?" Jack placed his hand on his palm and waited for your answer.

"The fans are probably going to come after me a-and besides... Finn doesn't like me like that you know? He probably likes Millie or something, I don't know." You replied as you nervously scratched the back of your head.

"Welp thank you for confirming that you like Finn." Jack said slyly, he just manipulated you to admit that you like Finn.

"You little shit!" You exclaimed while throwing another pillow at Jack, so maybe you do have feelings for Finn, so what? It wasn't a big deal. You didn't know why your three friends are making a big deal out of it.

"Just tell Finn that you like him."

"Tell Finn what?" Finn said suddenly as he entered the living room. He stretched his arms and plopped himself between you and Wyatt. Your eyes grew wide as you freaked out on the inside. Your facial expression was priceless, you looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT YOUR FACE, THAT'S PRICELESS." Jack yelled out while laughing his ass off. Wyatt and Sophia were also dying of laughter.

"What the hell is going on?" Finn said in confusion as he turned to you in hopes of understanding what was currently happening.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight."

"It's like four p.m. though?" Finn scrunched up his face in confusion as he watched you stand up from your seat.

"I said goodnight."

You then ran to your room, shut the door, and belly flopped onto your bed. 'That's it. It's all going down hill from here. Jack's most likely blabbering his heart out about how much I like Finn. I'm so done for. I'm never going to hear the end of this.' You thought you yourself as you buried your face onto your pillow trying to drown out the loud conversation coming from the living room.

Later that day:

You woke up from your rather long nap. You lazily got out of bed and checked the time in your phone. 11:35 p.m.

"Holy shit I was asleep for that long?" You said with a yawn. You then got out of your room, totally forgetting what happened hours ago.

Your stomach was growling so you decided to go head to the kitchen to grab a snack. You entered the kitchen and see Finn eating cereal. You stood at the entrance of the kitchen, suddenly remembering what happened earlier. You mentally slapped yourself and tried to keep yourself together.

"How was your sleep?" Finn said while eating a spoonful of cereal. He gives you a small smile as he chewed his food.

"Um...g-good. Sleep is um... good." You awkwardly say as you tried to reach for the cereal that was inconveniently placed on the top shelf.

"Let me help you with that." Finn put his bowl of cereal down on the counter and grabbed the cereal from the top shelf effortlessly.

"I hate that I'm short, It's so annoying. Who placed the cereal so high up anyway?" You grumbled as you poured yourself a bowl of cereal.

"I did, sorry." Finn lightly chuckled as he ate another spoonful of cereal.

"I bet you did that to mock me." You joked as you poured milk in your cereal.

Finn laughed at your response which causes you to laugh too, "Yea, I totally did that to mock you."

"You're such an ass, you know that right?" You giggled as you ate your cereal.

"Yeah I know, whoops." Finn replied causing you to jokingly roll your eyes. "Hey Y/N, can I ask you a question?"

"You're already asking me a question, genius."

"Don't sass me." Finn says with a chuckle. "Anyway... so I heard from Jack that you... you uh... li-like me? Is that true?"

Your face turned red as soon as Finn finished his question. You looked down at your bunny slippers to avoid Finn's eye contact. 'Jack is so dead.' You thought to yourself.

"I... I um... have a headache, I should rest. Night, Finn." You lied as you placed your bowl of unfinished cereal on the kitchen counter. You then speed walked back to your room leaving Finn confused.

You closed the door of your room, you then leaned on it, and slid down to the floor. 'What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Do I just hide in my room for the rest of the week? Fuck I hate myself. Finn probably thinks I'm weird. I'm going to strangle Jack.' You thought to yourself as you ran your hands through your hair. Your face felt hot and you felt your stomach twisting. You've never been this nervous since you auditioned for IT.

A few minutes later, you were still sitting down on the floor. You didn't feel like moving to your bed. You kept replaying what happened a couple of minutes ago. Your hands were clammy and you felt a bead of cold sweat run down your back. 'I wonder how Finn thinks of me now... What if he thinks I'm weird? Oh shit what if he hates me... Holy shit...'

You heard soft footsteps outside your door. It paused when it reached your door. 'Please don't be Finn.' You thought to yourself as you crossed your fingers.

Finn sat outside your door with a sticky note on one hand and a pen on the other. He thought you were fast asleep so he figured it was now or never. He took the pen and quickly wrote a note. He then folded it and slipped it in the crack of your door.

What he didn't know was that you were still awake and was sitting by your door. You hear a piece of paper slide inside your room. You stared at it for a few seconds, then picked it up, and unfolded it.

You couldn't stop smiling. You read the note one more time and then held it close to your heart. As soon as you hear Finn's bedroom close, you decided to do the same thing: Leave him a note.

You quickly scribbled down a reply and tiptoed to Finn's bedroom door where you cautiously slipped it in the crack of his door.

"Goodnight Finn." You whispered softly and you then tiptoed back to your room. You placed Finn's note on your nightstand and then went off to sleep. Finn's message replayed in your head endlessly.