Are you jealous? - Victor Criss

I can't stand the thought of losing you.

Victor looked as you talked with Richie. His fist clenching as he watched the sonuvabitch look you up and down while you bend down to grab your bag.

He could feel the blood boiling in his veins, and before he can even think of what he's doing he's walking over to the two of you.

He feels kind of stupid as he shoves himself through the crowd, for he knows that you love him. But the smirk that brat has on his face, thinking that he has a chance with you, had Victor hungry to show him that he's the only one that gets to touch or look at you like that.

"Hey, babe," Victor says as he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, interrupting whatever Richie was saying.

"Hi, baby," You smile as you turn your head to press your lips to his.

The kiss that he gives you is a little less soft than normal. Biting at your bottom lip, and grabbing at the skin he can get his hands on. Leaving your lips swollen as you part.

"What was that for?" You ask smiling.

A smirk spreads across Vic's lips as he looks at the empty spot Richie stood. "To show that fuckface who you belong to."

You shake your head almost to say that you disapprove, but your smile betrays you. "Are you jealous of Richie?"

"Maybe." He whispers against your lips. "But only because I can't stand the thought of losing you.