Is that my shirt // henry

You were seated at your desk, your head resting on your palm as you wrote down the answers to your math homework with your other hand.

Today had been particularly exhausting, having you tired before it even began. And the only thing that you wanted to do right now was to cuddle up to your boyfriend and fall asleep to the peaceful beating of his heart as he strokes your hair.

But with ten miles and a mountain of homework between you and that dream, you would just have to do with the shirt he "accidentally" left behind some time ago.

It still has you smiling to yourself the way he looked at you with absolute adoration when you wore it to school the next day.

But as you try to savor the sweet feeling of the memory, something hits your window, bringing you back to reality.

You look over to your window, seeing nothing except the dark blue sky dotted with stars. But as you quietly listen to the sounds coming from outside, you can hear a familiar voice.

"Fuck! C'mon!" Henry cursed holding his hand to the spot the stone hit his head.

You shake your head, smiling as you walk towards the window before opening it.

"I just hit my fucking-" Henry starts, before cutting himself off when his eyes land on you. "Is that my shirt?" He smiles as he asks.

"Why don't you come up and find out?"