Stan uris x fem reder ( the shy one )

Stan Uris x fem! reader
the reader is really shy and one day richie is making inappropriate comments about her and stan and she totally goes off on richie and stan thinks it's the cutest thing ever

-
Today, the Losers' club had decided to go swimming at the Quarry. This wasn't a one-time occurrence; in fact, they went quite often. Only typically, you didn't like going swimming with the boys because of how shy you were. Being the only girl in the club didn't help, because, well, I think you get the idea. But today, the boys had invited Beverly Marsh, who happened to be one of your close friends, so you'd agreed to come.

You bid your parents goodbye, telling them you'd be home later. You skipped out of the house, jumping on your bike, and riding to Beverly's house. The two of you had made plans to bike down together, because her dad likely wouldn't have let her go out to meet boys alone. He actually liked you, probably only because you were a girl. "Hey, Bev!" You greeted, and you two shared a quick hug before biking up to the Quarry. Upon arriving, you saw all the boys were there, in their underwear. Including him. You blushed, looking away.

Beverly sent you a knowing look. She was the only one who knew of your feelings towards a certain tall, lanky, curly haired brunette. That's right. You liked the one and only, Stan 'The Man' Uris. You had for years; but you were much too shy to even think about saying anything. You struggled to actually have a normal conversation with him, let alone confess the feelings you'd bottled up for so long. Besides, he wouldn't like you back. He probably liked someone like Beverly.

Nonetheless, you snapped out of your thoughts when Beverly began to undress. Then it hit you. You were going to be almost naked in front of Stan. The thought alone made you turn red and cross your arms over your chest subconsciously. "Come on, Y/N!" Beverly whispered, excitedly. "Let's show these boys who's boss!" You laughed at her attitude, but hesitantly did as told. You dropped your clothes, and were now standing in your underwear. You took in a shaky breath, and Beverly looked at you concerned.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" She asked, worriedly. "Just a bit nervous.." you said, glancing at stan, quickly returning your gaze to the ground, hoping Beverly didn't see. She did. "Hey, it's okay. Well go together, okay? Here, take my hand." She said, offering her hand. You gladly took it, smiling thankfully at her. "3.." Beverly started, and you got ready to run. "2.." She looked at you, and you nodded. "1!" she screamed, and you both took off towards the edge.
"Look out, losers!" Beverly called, and all the boys looked at the two of you, eyes wide when they saw your undergarments.

They didn't have long to process it, though, because you took off, jumping right off the edge. "What the fuck?!" Richie exclaimed, making you giggle, and you hit the water with a huge splash. You laughed as you surfaced for air, high-fiving Beverly. "That was awesome!" You exclaimed, adrenaline rushing through you.
Richie looked to Stan, whose cheeks had flushed and his eyes were glued to you, blown wide and his jaw slack. "Hey bird boy, close your mouth. You'll catch flies!" Richie called, laughing along with the other losers, while stan broke out of his stupor. "Wouldn't want Y/N to think you're stalking her!" "Shut up, Richie." Stan said, rolling his eyes, and acting as if he didn't care. He did. "So, um, do we have to do that?" Stan asked, changing the subject and looking down at the water nervously.

You glanced up and giggled at the awestruck expressions of the group of boys, pointing it out to Bev. She looked up, rolling her eyes at the hesitant looks on their faces. "Come on, sissies!" She yelled, and you could see (even from so far down) the boys gulp and take a leap off. You cheered as they came down, particularly loud as Stan landed with a splash.
The seven of you splashed around happily, having the time of your lives. Richie, Beverly, Bill and Ben were began wrestling in the water, while Eddie watched from a safe distance, making sure no one got hurt. Typical Eddie. You and Stan were chatting quietly amongst yourselves, and you were enjoying every bit of it. It was hard for you usually to find conversations with your shy nature, even with Beverly sometimes. Though right in this moment, you felt fine. Everything was perfect.
You all climbed out of the water, smiling and laughing as you all made your way up the large hill once again. As you reached the top, the group decided to stay and hang out for a bit longer while the seven of you dried off. you and Bev laying down on the ground to tan while the boys opted for sitting on the big rocks to dry off.

"You know, Stan, if you're gonna keep staring at Y/N, at least do it subtly!" Richie whispered, though everyone heard the comment. You and Stan turned bright red, you immediately covering your chest with your arms, suddenly wanting to disappear. "Shut up, Richie." Stan mumbled, mortified and angered. "What? I'm just saying! You're practically undressing her with your eyes; even though she's basically naked right in front of us!"
A sudden anger flared within you, and you weren't sure where it came from, but the thought wasn't really that important as your anger bubbled over. "First of all, Mr Richard Tozier, I'm right here, and I'm not some object you can talk right over and toss around like a toy. I'm a person, a human being, and if you have a problem with me or have something to say to me, say it to my face, trashmouth. Just because I'm shy, doesn't mean I'm incapable. Oh, and by the way, I didn't see you looking away from Beverly and I either, so I wouldn't be talking. Just so you know, Sunglasses are see-through."

Everyone was silent. The shy girl they all knew, the one that never quite fit in, yet was their missing puzzle piece, was not the girl they'd just seen. "Well, shit." Eddie whispered, astonished. Richie, for once, was speechless. "Damn, girl." Beverly said, clapping her best friend on the back proudly. Stan, who knew what was going through his mind. His expression blank, but if you looked close enough into his eyes, you could practically see the rush of thoughts flying through. He was stunned.

Stan always knew he liked you; that much was obvious. Your quiet, adorably shy nature always appealed to him. Seeing this side to you, however, sparked something in him. He'd never seen, or even imagined, that you could've done something as amazing as shutting up THE trashmouth Tozier. He was proud. In a spur of the moment, Stan stood up, walking over to where you stood face to face with Richie, grabbing your waist and spinning you around, smashing his lips to yours.

Again, Silence. As it sunk it, you quickly kissed back, closing your eyes and enjoying the moment. All the previous anger you'd felt against Richie melted away within the few seconds your lips were pressed gently against Stan's amazingly soft ones. "Holy shit, he actually did it! He kissed her!" Richie exclaimed, astonished. A chorus of cheers and whoops followed suit, and as you and Stan pulled away, looking at each other with a soft smile, you both turned to Richie, yelling in perfect sync. "Shut up, Richie!"