Floating //losers club

You were floating. Your body levitating in the air, your friends gather around you, eyes full of confusion and worry. They rush over to try and get you down, pulling on your legs, making sure to be gentle.

In your mind, you could see all of your friends. The were adults now, old enough to have a family of their own. You couldn't move, you mind playing this movie of your life where you could only watch. You could feel the fear in your body, coursing through your veins. You could tell they were scared too, their eyes wide and faces covered in a layer of sweat.

All the losers saw were your white eyes and your flaccid body. Your limbs were limp and lifeless, your expression was cold and spiritless.

Ben held your body, shaking you repeatedly, calling out your name.

"Wake up Y/N! Wake up!" But you didn't.

Ben raked his mind, searching for anything that he could do. Fairy tales, he thought. Without hesitating, he leaned in and kissed you. A true love's kiss always wakes them up. He pulls away, watching your face, looking for any sign of life. There was nothing. You weren't his true love, it didn't work.

They stare at you, tears forming in their eyes. You had to wake you, you had to. You were their best friend. You were supposed to go to highschool together, go to prom together, graduate together. The losers club, together and always.

They were all crying now, they tears streaming down their cheeks. Sobs could be heard echoing throughout the sewers. Your body still limp, feeting floating slightly off the ground. Ben still held your shoulders, tears falling freely from his eyes.

Eddie walked over to him, grabbing your hand. He watched as your head rolled back, Ben still shaking you. The losers walked closer to you, wanting to say goodbye, tell you they're sorry. They were so fucking sorry.

When they fight Pennywise, it's out of anger and revenge. The wanted to avenge you, make you proud.

One by one you watched your friends die in front of you, you body was paralyzed. All you could do was watch. The pure look of terror in their eyes was enough to petrify you, your body going rigid and numb. The whole scene repeats itself again and again, still shocking you with the same fear as the first. It felt like a lifetime, not the mere hour it actually was. Each time, they died in a different more horrifying way. You wanted to get out of there, wanted to leave. But you couldn't, you were floating.

Bill found Georgie's raincoat, he held it to his chest as he cried. All of the missing kids floating down from the air. They held each other as they cried, crying for Georgie and crying for you.

They make their way back to your body, seeing you laying on the filthy floor of the sewers. Another wave of hopelessness hit them, more tears in their eyes. Richie dropped to his knees next to your body, sobbing into your chest.

Mike was next, dropping to the floor saying 'i'm sorry, i'm so sorry' over and over again. One by one the losers fell to the ground, knees bruising from hitting the concrete so hard.

They huddle around your lifeless body, Beverly reaches her hand out to close your eyes, her lip quivering as she draws her hand back. The sob that leaves Stan's mouth sent chills up everyone's backs. They hold each other, wondering how they were going to tell your family, your mom and dad, your siblings.

They stand, wiping their cheeks with the backs of their hands or the sleeves of their shirts. They each whisper a quiet goodbye to you, each filled with sorrow and pain. Eddie begs them to help him carry your body out, begs them to try something else, any to wake you up.

The agree to carry you out of the sewers, knowing that you didn't like how dark it was down there. Mike carried your body out, holding you bridal style in his arms. Your body felt cold against his skin, your head hung limply, arms dangling. The only sounds to be heard were the footsteps of the losers and their sniffling.

Bringing you out into the light of the sun, they place you down in the grass. The quivering lips and whimpers from them intensified when Bill placed a flower next to you. Then they left. Walking away with their heads low and their bodies numb. You were gone, at least you weren't floating.