The bullys sister

You stood quietly next to Greta and your friends as you walked into the girls bathroom. You should've known what was coming, but you weren't thinking it through. As soon as you saw a closed stall, however, you knew what was going down. "Come on Greta, she's not worth our time." You tried, but she only glared at you. Sighing, you stepped back and let them do their thing. That is, until you saw the trash about to be dumped on Beverly's head. "Okay, stop. This is ridiculous." You said, pushing yourself off the wall and storming over to Greta.

"Why, Y/N? Why are you standing up for a loser like her?" Greta asked, looking you up and down. "Because she's nicer than you'll ever be." You spat, and you looked over just in time to see trash get dumped into Bev's stall. "Whatever, Y/N. I was only friends with you because of Henry, anyways." Greta said, in a sickly-sweet voice. "Come on, girls." She gestured for the other two to follow, which they did, and waved to you innocently. "Have fun with the losers, Y/N." With that, they left.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked, as Beverly walked out of the stall. "Yeah, thanks Y/N." She said, looking at you cautiously. "It's Beverly, right?" You asked, politely. "Yeah. Beverly Marsh. How'd you know?" She asked, confused. "I, unlike Greta, have the decency to learn people's names." You said, and you both laughed. "I have a feeling you and I are going to be great friends, Beverly Marsh." You said, and she laughed. "Me too, Y/N Bowers."

One Week Later

You ran downstairs, bidding your dad goodbye quickly, before he could give you a lecture on your brother's disobedience, you left the house and grabbed your bike, getting away as soon as possible. Your dad wasn't exactly fond of your brother, but he absolutely adored you. You never gave him much reason to scold you, always maintaining good grades, and doing as told. Unlike Henry, who struggled with instructions and preferred attending school for bullying, rather than actual work.

You biked to Beverly's house, waiting outside. You knew her dad wasn't exactly fond of her friends, but he tolerated you. You were always very polite to him, and he was always on about how you were such a "good influence on his baby girl", and how "those misbehaved boys" were not. It always made you a bit uncomfortable, since you'd never properly met the boys. This was why you waited outside.

Not 5 minutes later, Bev came bounding out of her house, running down the many flights of stairs and grabbing her bike. The two of you biked around town together, chatting about random topics, mostly how you were glad school was over. Bev suddenly lit up, her face showing excitement. "You haven't met the Losers yet!" she exclaimed, out of nowhere. "The who?" You asked, confused. "My friends, come on! We're meeting up at the quarry today, you should come!" She exclaimed, and you gulped. "I-I don't know, Bev.." You said, nervously.

You both stopped your bikes, pulling over to talk a bit easier. "Why not? Don't you wanna meet my friends?" She asked, a bit hurt. "No! I mean yes! It's not that, Bev. It's my brother." You said, biting your lip nervously. "What? What about him?" She asked, curiously. "Everyone knows me as Y/N Bowers, Henry's little sister. My brother probably bullies the crap out of them." You stated, rolling your eyes at the thought. She stayed quiet, and you knew he did. "Exactly, Bev. It's okay, you go ahead. I'll be fine." You faked a smile, trying to act happy. "Nice try, you're coming anyways." Bev decided, and you sighed. You weren't going to win, and you knew it, so you simply followed her to the destination, nerves flooding your system.

You see, it wasn't easy for you to make friends. Being the notorious Henry Bower's little sister, made you an impossible target. Everyone thought you'd be like your brother, and never once gave you a chance. That's why you were friends with Greta and her group. They knew you were popular around town, and if a Bowers was in her group, she'd be unstoppable. Now that she'd built up a reputation, it seemed she didn't need you anymore. You were fine with that.

Much sooner than you would've liked, you arrived at the Quarry. Beverly's friends, who apparently, were all guys, looked at you like you were crazy, and suddenly anger flashed in one of their eyes. You recognized him to be Richie Tozier. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He spat, and you flinched. "I-I, um, uh..." You stuttered, slowly backing away. "Chill, Richie, she's with me." Beverly said, grabbing your arm and pulling you with her. Frowning, you scanned the group. They all looked either pissed, or scared of you. "Bev, I told you this was a bad idea." You whispered, and she shook her head. "You're staying." she instructed.

One of the taller boys came over, grabbing Beverly and pulling her off to the side. "How could you be friends with her, Bev? She's Henry Bowers' sister!" He whispered, angrily. He had curly hair. It took you a second to remember his name, Stanley Uris. He was one of the smartest kids in your grade. The smallest boy fumbled with something in his.. Fanny pack? He whipped out an inhaler, taking a big breath from it. "Are you alright?" You asked him, and he flinched at your voice. "Fine." He said, his voice small. He jumped behind Richie, who glared at you fiercely.

"What do you want, Bowers?" Richie said, pushing past an arguing Beverly and stood right in front of you. "She's probably just here to bully us, just like your brother. We don't want you here, Y/N. Go home to your fake friends and your fucking dumbass idiot brother, and bother someone else, bitch." He spat, and the group gasped. Richie was known to be blunt, but this was straight up rude. You were sick of it, but you weren't going to fight. A tear slipped down your face, knowing most of what he said was the brutal truth.

Not many people would be honest with you, ever, because they were scared if they'd hurt you, Henry would hurt them. You two were very close growing up, but you stopped talking to him altogether when he started bullying kids. You tried to stop him many times, but you were shooed away. Still, people failed to treat you like a person, because they were scared of the things he could do.

"You know, Richie. I admire you." You said, smiling sadly. This took him completely by surprise, him even taking a step back. "What?" He asked, confused. Clearly everyone else was curious, too, as they all moved in closer. "Not many people would be brave enough to stand up to me, especially not people who my brother typically target." You said, wiping a tear. "I admire your bravery and wit. I'm sorry for everything my brother put you," You paused, looking around at the rest of the group. "all of you, through. I hate how he treats you all, you're all such great people, and an amazing group of friends. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous." You finished. The group was silent, Bev coming and giving you a quick hug.

"W-well, Y/N, w-would y-you want t-to s-stay?" Bill stuttered, and you smiled. "It's alright, I don't want to intrude." You insisted, going to grab your bike. "Wait! I'm sorry, don't leave. I'll let you push me into the water!" Richie shouted, and you turned around, eyebrows raised. "You want me to feel better about you being mean, or you too scared to jump in yourself?" You teased, and Eddie, Bev, and Ben all laughed. Bill and Stanley refrained themselves, but were smiling. "I like her!" Eddie exclaimed, excitedly. "Please stay!" He said, pulling a 'puppy-dog' face. "Okay. Who can say no to that face?!" You exclaimed, earning a chorus of laughter from the group and Eddie's cheeks to heat up.

You quickly threw off your dress, leaving you in your undergarments. Beverly copied you, and you two silently agreed to jump together. The boys gawked, and you only laughed at them. You grabbed Bev's hand, running off and jumping without hesitation. "Holy shit!" You heard Richie cry, and you laughed as you disappeared under the water. The boys followed suit, and you were all splashing each other and enjoying the warm summer day.

That day, you (as well as Bev and Ben) became official members of the Loser's Club. You finally met your best friends, and you were a proud loser. As soon as Henry learned that you began to hang out with the losers, he immediately shut you out, not that you really minded. You spent most of your time out of your house, mostly with the losers. You had finally escaped your brother's shadow, and you couldn't have asked for a better group of friends.