Chapter 671 - 680

Start from the beginning

*Hong Long*

A while later, something strange happened again. Strong rumbling sound were produced in the magma river, the entire stream was boiling, and the force it produced was similar to a tsunami.

*Hua La*

People exclaimed at the danger. A magma pillar rushed out of the river at a very fast speed, lunging at the previous position of the monument. There were still a lot of cultivators standing there.

"Not good, run!"

Someone shouted. No one dared to stay there any longer, they turned and ran frantically for their lives.

*Roar*

An infuriated roar was heard from within the magma pillar, similar to an ancient barbaric beast that was very terrifying. The huge magma pillar continued and surrounded the two cultivators with its body, instantly incinerating them.

*Argh*

Someone wailed in agony, an arm was attacked and incinerated. The hot poison flowed into his body through his arm, but that cultivator drew a long sword to cut his arm off.

This cultivator was a decisive person and didn't hesitate when making a decision. Otherwise, the hot poison of the magma would flow into his body. Moreover, his Yuan Force would be unable to stop it and he would eventually die if he did not cut his arm off.

Everyone who saw the attack was pale. They were now scared out of their wits. This scene was too scary. Despite the fact that all of them were strong Combat Emperors, the power of the magma was way too powerful that they couldn't even defend themselves with their current strength.

*Hong Long*

Giant waves dashed upwards, causing the entire magma river to boil. Pillars of magma rose up, spiraling in the air above. The temperature of the entire spatial zone turned extremely hot all of a sudden with the release of the scary poison. They could feel their Yuan Force diminishing gradually as well.

In the end, the pillars of magma stood upright in the air, it did not descend. Then, it formed a light curtain of magma. The light pillars of magma were like ferocious beasts, roaring continuously.

"We are finished. Why did it turned out to be like this? The magma river is moving relentlessly, it seems that it will cover the entire spatial zone. When that happens, we won't be able to escape anymore and will be buried here."

"The monument, that's right! It is the blood red monument. It can't be removed from this place. It was used to suppress the magma river. Now that it was removed by the monk, the magma river isn't suppressed anymore and thus bursted wildly."

"Monk, quickly put the monument back to its place. Only it can contain the magma river. We can't even defend ourselves against the magma. What's the big deal if we can't search for the treasure?

It is still better than to die here, right?"

........

Someone clamored at Tyrant, wanting him to put the monument back in place. He was a disciple of Skyhill School and was determined in his words, but Tyrant didn't seem convinced.

"Amitabha, I'm fated to retrieve this monument, I can't put it back."

Tyrant said it faithfully.

*Your mother!!!*[1]

Most of them almost fainted. 'What has your relationship with the monument got to do with us? You will kill us all because of your damn monument!'

"Tyrant, as a disciple of the Buddha Sect that teaches that saving one life can build a seven-story pagoda. You are not going to see these people die, are you?"