Chapter 8

I subconciously gulped asI looked up into Reece's eyes. Even I had to admit, he was intimidating.. and hot. I mean, who can actually pull of the leather jacket-bad boy look without looking like a complete douche?

No, shut up brain!

"See something you like princess?" he smirked at me

"Meh"  I shrugged "I've seen better" he didn't seem offended by my jab but instead he raised his eyebrows amusement dancing in his deep chocolate eyes

"Oh really?"

I narrowed my eyes at himand took a step towards him

"Yes really"

He mimicked my movement, closing the space between us.

"So how is it that such a talented little piece of ass like you managed to slip under my radar so easily till now?" I narrowed my eyes even further and tilted my head back slightly to be looking directly into his eyes... those big, dreamy eyes.. Argh! What is wrong with me!! Concentrate Niki!

In one swift move I had gripped the back of his neck and raised my knee to meet his precious jewels. But they didn't. Instead he managed to block my attack by gripping my thigh, spinning me around and pinning my back to his chest. I felt his arm snake around my waist and felt his warm breath on the side of my neck as he whispered to me.

"That wasn't very nice princess" I shivered at the sound of his voice "And you should really be punished"

I scoffed at him "do your worst pretty boy"

I felt him chuckle against me as I braced myself for the pain. But it didn't come.

Instead he spun me around, loosening his grip on me yet still keeping a firm grip on my waist as though he expected me to run.

"I like you princess -" I raised my eyebrows questioningly at him

"Should I feel special?" I asked sarcastically. He leaned his head in so our foreheads were pressed together

"Don't push it babe" I sighed and gave him a look to say continue' "I'm gonna give you a shot to join my gang" I felt him slide something into the back pocket of my jeans.

I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.

wait.. WHAT!?!

----------------------------------------