Chapter 7

"I can't believe I agreed to this" I muttered as I walked towards the local park, also known as the 'hangout' for Reece and his 'buddies'. I don't even know this guy and he's getting on my nerves. As I entered the park only one thought entered my mind:

'Cliche'

There he was, sitting on a bench in the center of the park surrounded by all of his so-called 'buddies' wearing jeans, a black v-neck that showed his toned chest well and a black leather jacket. I let out a sigh as I walked slowly yet confidently along the windy path.

I heard their discussion quieten and I felt eyes burning into me. I mean, don't get me wrong a little male attention never did any harm but I could practically hear their dirty thoughts from here and francly - It makes me sick.

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my faded blue ripped skinny jeans. I'm thankfull for the killer body fighting has given me. Even in a tight black tanktop I think I look -

"Hey babe! Move that skinny little ass over here!" I stopped dead in my tracks. How dare Reece interupt my extremely deep and meaningful inner monologue.. Oh! the plan, right!

I glanced over my shoulder to see all of the boys staring directly at me. I raised my eyebrows, not breaking eye contact with Reece and he narrowed his eyes as if challenging me to refuse. I was seriously shaking under his gaze... Not!

I smiled innocently at him before flipping him off and continuing along the path. I heard muttering behind me before heavy footsteps approached me. Maybe they just want to say hello? No. Shut up Nikita - Turn around and kick some tail!

I spun arround at lightning speed to see a tall, brown eyed boy with shaggy black hair that hung just above his eyes staring down at me with a  smirk on his face.

"Going somewhere princess?"

"Home" I gave him an innocent smile "So excuse me" I had only just started to turn around before I felt his firm grip on my upper arm. I gave him a firm look before speaking in a cold tone.

"I wouldn't touch me if I were you" He seemed amused by my comment and cocked an eyebrow

"Whatcha gonna do about it princess?" I let out a sigh causing him to smirk. He obviously thinks I;m giving in easy. Ha! I kept the innocent smile plastered to my face before replying

"This"

Within a split second he was on the ground lying on his side. I had my knee pressed into his side and his arm bent behind his back. I held this position for about 10 seconds before standing up and taking two big steps away from him and well, Reece who was standing right above me. He glared at the doofus I had recently pinned to the ground with ease.

"Leave. Now" He commanded. Leave the guy did, along with all the other guys. Soon it was just Reece and I... Alone... In the park...

Gulp.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 Sorry this chapter is short - the next one will be coming very soon! Thanks for the support guys!! :)