Chapter 11

Sorry It's taken so long to update!!! Life is absolutely crazy. But here is is!! Chapter 11 :D I really hope you guys like it! Thankks for your support XOXO

*****************************************************

"Uh... well, you see.." I ran my fingers l

"You see, I've got this - "

"Save it Kitty, don't lie to me" Reece cut me off. I furrowed my eyebrows at him

"How did you - Kitty!?" He smirked at my reaction before taking to long stries to be right up in my face. I stumbled back a few steps only for my back to come in contact witht he wall. He placed his arms on either side of my head and leant down so we were nose to nose.

"I can tell when your lying Kitty," he brought his lips to my ear before whispering "So don't even try" He pulled back and grinned seeing my dazed expression.

"I-I wasn't going to lie" I mentally slapped myself when my voice came out husky.

He bit his lip to stop himselffrom laughing and my eyes focused on it. The corners of his mouth tilted upwards and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

Bad Nikita!

"Can't get enough of me can you? I didn't have to look at him to know he was smirking.

Still, I couldn't have him asking to many questions so, if I could distract him... maybe I'll get something out of it aswell...

BAD NIKITA!!

Ok.. Time to backtrack.. I looked up to meet his gaze

"Wow, could your ego get any bigger?" He raised a perfect eyebrow at me

Wait.. did I say perfect?

"It's all part of my charm babe" He replied cockily.

"Cockiness isn't charming," I frowned up at him "And I'm not your babe"

He leant in towards me, caging me in once more. He looked into my eyes for a moment before he ducked his head into the crook of my neck and placed one light kiss on my collerbone. One Kiss was enough to make me lose all trains of thought and it seemed like all I could focus on was him, and his lips.

He started placing small feathery kisses up my neck causing a small moan to escape me. I fellt his chest vibrate from his laughter. Oh lord, how embarrassing! He pulled away and grinned down at me.

"Now that was a sexy noise" He said causing me to do a wondefull impression of a tomato.

"Shut up" I mumbled putting my face in my hands. I felt his hands cover mine and gently pry them away. He interlocked our fingers and stared into my eyes. I tried to look away but I couldn't. It was like his eyes held me captive.

He ran his eyes slowly over my face, almost as if he were memorizing my features.

"There's something about you Kitty.. I can't quite figure you out" He spoke so quietly, the confident, cocky Reece was gone. His words were so sincere, I couldn't even bring myself to complain about his nickname for me. I actually kind of liked it.

Then he did something that completely shocked me.

He hugged me.

The way he held me was so tight, like he was afraid to let me go. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped a handfull of his hair in my hand. Burying my head in the crook of his neck I breathed his scent in. I smelt his musky cologne and washing powder obviously from his freshly washed shirt.

I dont know how long we just stood there clinging to eachother but time just seemed to slip away. For those few moments, I forgot everything. It was just Reece and me. We slowly pulled away.

He cupped my face in his palm before placing a lingering peck on the corner of my mouth. I frowned at him.

He couldn't just kiss me could he?

He kissed the other side of my mouth and wolfish grin took over his face as he seemed to sense my frustration.

"See you later little kitty"

I felt my jaw drop as he strode casually towards his bike. He swung himself onto the bike and started it. He looked back to me and laughed, seeing my shocked expression. I crossed my arms and pouted, leaning on the pole beside me.

This just made him laugh more as he winked at me and took off down the street.

I couldn't help but smile as I walked inside, shutting the door behind me. Reece was changing me. I was feeling these things that I never thought I ever would. These feeling were so strong, I felt a strange pull towards him whenever he was near me.

And that terrified me.