Chapter 19: Attack The League

Start from the beginning

Aizawa says as he picks up the phone.

All for One stood in the auditorium with the Paranormal Action Squad sitting behind him as the rest of their forces clamored in front of them.

"Calm yourselves, I along with Tomura have a few words to share before we embark on our most glorious endeavor." All for One says as the army grows quiet.

"I must say I blame myself for this, A long time ago I was king. I stood atop of this world at the pinnacle of perfect as I watched the masses writhe in their own agony, However, I was human. With being human I had a single weakness, my own brother. He was once quirkless, a nobody in the eyes of society. So being the gracious man I am I gave him a quirk, one that stored strength and stockpiled it within one's self. He lied to me, as soon as he had gotten it he had given it to another. This person then gave it to another." All for One says as the air grew thinner causing some of the members behind him to notice.

"Soon this power became All Might. The Number 1 that gave hope to these parasites called citizens, hence creating a world chocked full of heroes with unbreakable resolves. For that, I apologize to all of you, for helping to create a world where your freedom was stripped from you. As a gift, I offer you this chance to enact revenge on those who trampled upon your souls and to take your freedom back. When we walk there will be blood, there will be death, most of all there will be destruction, but as society's before us all know. These are only little prices to pay in the name of revolution and peace!" All for one says as the crowd starts riling up with cheers.

"Fight with me and with Tomura was he takes claim to new power and destroys this hell they call a world and build upon it with our own! Watch as the heroes and parasites fall within the ashes of their hopes and dreams as we ascend into the perfect world that we will mold from it! Together we can change it all, Together we will snuff out these embers of light, Together we shall finally liberate this world!" All for One says as the army cheers loudly. All for One looked back at the group behind him. "Nothing like a little theatrics to get an army ready for war." All for One says as Re-Destro slow claps, "Impressive indeed." the man says as Tomura walks to the front of the stage.

"I'm not as creative as my teacher when it comes to speeches so I'll keep it brief. Fight or you die, If anyone so much as stops fighting I will kill you myself. If there are no more doubts, then let's destroy it all!" Tomura says as the crowd cheers once more.

Toga looks over at Asuga who's cut her white hair shorter as she clapped along with them, "Do you know why I gave Duplica information to tell Katsuki?" Toga says as Asuga looks over.

"It was always because I didn't trust you. I'm not a hero in the slightest, but I for one will say I will guarantee your loss. Asuga." Toga says with a smirk on her face as Asuga smiles at her.

"I'm looking forward to it. Also, it's Hana." the white-haired girl says as she stood up clapping even harder.

Toga narrowed her eyes at the girl as she watched Hana's smile only grow as the cheers grew louder.

"Kacchan wait." Izuku says as Katsuki turns toward him, "Fuck off Deku! You aren't stopping me." Katsuki says as he continues walking.

"Kacchan it's an army! I don't care how good you think you are there's no way you could fight that alone!" Izuku says as Katsuki turns again stomping toward Izuku.

"I don't care, that Tomura fucker is the leader anyway, I kick his ass the rest will follow." Katsuki says as Izuku grabs on to him.

"You'll die you idiot! How many do you have to take down before you realize that it's pointless to fight alone! Why do we have to suffer for your actions?!" Izuku says as Katsuki growls.