Chapter 4: Improvements

Katsuki sips on his coffee as he walks into the kitchen and grabs a bagel. He splits it and sticks into the toaster as he walks toward the front.

He looks out the window, something has been bothering Katsuki for a bit, it was oddly quiet.

Not in the silence sense but as in that League of Villains that kidnapped him 7 months ago.

He was expecting more movement, with them being villains and all but so far nothing.

It honestly made him bored a little bit, but it wasn't terrible due to recent events. Ponytail was starting to get to him, ever since breakfast and their recent victory the two had been becoming a bit too close in his eyes.

Sure she was awesome and all of that stuff, but he felt kinda distracted with her.

He would get this fuzzy feeling in his chest, it was almost as if he was starting to become fond of her.

He needs a day off from the girl hopefully it helps, he sighs as he turns around meeting the gaze of Momo whose eyes are as wide as saucers as she stared at his frame. 

Goddamn it.

Momo quickly stripped her eyes away, “G-good morning.” Momo says stutters out as Katsuki smirks, “Well damn Ponytail, looks like you caught me shirtless.” he says as Momo starts waving her hands at him.

“I wasn’t trying to! I just wanted to come over and say good morning, but you were just… here" Momo says as she twiddle her fingers.

Katsuki rolls his eyes, "Whatever, fine it's your turn." He says casually as Momo's face explodes red and she starts backing up.

"WAIT WHAT?!" She yells as she puts her hands to her face. 

"Yeah, it would only be fair to me. I didn't think it would bother you this much being an exhibitionist and all." Katsuki says as he tries to stifle his laughter. 

Momo stands up face hot as ever as she stares at him, "You're evil." She says with a slight smile on her face.

Katsuki smirks as he looks at her, "Nope, I've just got an honor code." He says with a chuckle. 

Momo thinks he's had enough fun and decides to pressure him, "Alright fine." She says as she brings her hands to the bottom of her shirt as Katsuki stops chuckling.

"Ponytail, what the fuck are you doing?" Katsuki says as she pulls up her shirt a bit more, "You have an honor code and I have to respect that. Unless of course you don't?" Momo teases as she tugs her shirt up a little further showing off some of her flawless pale skin.

Katsuki starts turning red, 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He yells in his thoughts as Momo's shirt passes her bellybutton.

Momo smirks as Katsuki begins to wane, Katsuki stares at her trying not to stand down from his joke. 

For multiple reasons actually, first and foremost his pride couldn't take losing to her in psychological warfare, second and sadly he was kinda curious, it's not like he hasn't seen anything like this before but now it was in person.

Shut up, he's a guy he can't help it.

Katsuki was doing fine holding strong until his latest revelation,  there was a lack of extra fabric as Momo was starting to reach her torso.

'Wait… is Ponytail.. NOT WEARING A BRA?!!' Katsuki thinks to himself as his face goes full blown red, he looks at Momo's face and she looks about ready to pass out from embarrassment.

"Fine fine! Relax it was a joke Ponytail, just put your damn shirt back down!" Katsuki says as he grabs her hands and tugs down the front of her shirt.