Author's Note 2

Hey there peeps, it's Tobias and I'm back with a few more updates for those of you who care of course.

First of all, I am sorry about the wait on the last few chapters. I've been just a tad busy working and life stuff, Minecraft and sleeping after work. It's the little things you know? However I will be trying to get out more chapters as soon as possible.

Second off, I surprisingly have had a whole bunch of fun with this latest chapter, as the plot thickens even more. I tried some more interesting stuff and was oddly satisfied with it so I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

Also Embering Lives is going to be coming to an end story wise soon and I'm really excited knowing that the story has been doing really good as of yet. This makes me a bit more confident for future projects I'm also excited for.

As for Bakumomo as a whole, I really appreciate this ship and will be writing some more content for it just to try to give it some more love y'know hopefully I'm showing people a bit of a new prospective for the ship.

I'm also interested in writing more ships so if anyone has any ships they would like to see stories for than I will most definitely check those out and possibly write for it.

My Hero is the fandom I mostly write for but hopefully as this year goes on I can write more as well as get some original ideas out there as well. As I said any suggestions or referalls and I will see if I can write for them.

Last but not least, I want to thank everyone for the support on my other stories as well and I'm glad you are enjoying them. What it Means is not a dead story just a quick heads up, I've been writing for it trying to get back the mojo but it going to take a bit of time so I'll be sure to update soon.

Alright thanks guys I honestly appreciate it, making my little hobby fun to enjoy and I'll be sure to continue writing things that everyone can enjoy. This has been Tobias.

I'll catch you guys next chapter, I guess.