Commitments Pt 2

With Apollo~

As lost as he was, Apollo managed to get stuck in a human trafficking house after being chased for his stone. The others there tried to talk to him but he ignored them. He sat in a corner and looked at his stone.

How would he get back?

To (Y/n)~

I sat in the break room with two of my coworkers, Marzie and Coco. Marzie spoke, "(Y/n), Apollo is gone! Face it! Forget him!" Coco tilted her head, "Why don't you just marry Klavier?" I sighed, "No, Coco. I believe Apollo's out there somewhere, and... he'll come home to me in time for the Full Moon Ceremony." Marzie scoffed, "You? You're saying you wanna marry him?" I nodded, "I do." Coco laughed, "But, how could you possibly choose a wimp like Apollo over a hunk like Klavier?" I smiled to myself.

"Apollo's a sweetheart; he's generous, and kind, and...he's always there for others and-" I was cut off by the door opening. Klavier stepped in, winking at Marzie and Coco, "Good morning, ladies." The two of them swooned, then fainted. I was surprised. He turned to me, "(Y/n), fraulein, I want you to be my wife." He held a shiny and smooth white stone out to me.

I sighed, "Klavier, Klavier, I love Apollo." I took the stone and dropped it in the garbage. He laughed and sat next to me, "I deeply sympathize (Y/n), but since he is nowhere to be found..." He held out another stone to me, "I offer my own hand." I frowned, "My answer is still no." He stood, walking towards the door, "Think about it. Give me your answer later. But, remember: You must choose a mate before the Full Moon Ceremony, or...Poof! You're banished."

He scoffed and smirked, "That's the law." With that, he was gone. The ceremony was in ten days. I looked down, weighing my options in my head. What was I going to do?

With Klavier (two days later)~

He sat in his office with his 'assistants' Ema Skye, Dick Gumshoe, and Maggey Byrd. He chuckled, "Well, there's only eight days left before the Full Moon Ceremony, and (Y/n) won't agree to be my wife!" The three assistants laughed at him, but luckily, he didn't hear them. He continued, "It’s a pleasant thought...that that stupid defense nerd will never return."

The three of them laughed louder this time. Then, Klavier snapped at them, "Silence, you idiots!" After that, the three of them fled from the room. Klavier chuckled, "(Y/n) is mine."

With Apollo~

Apollo had managed to escape from the human traffickers with the help of a man named Godot. They were both traveling together, however, they were still lost. Apollo spoke, "I I wonder how far it is to the office that (Y/n) works at." Godot scoffed, "300 miles in that direction, but you'll never make it." Apollo frowned, "I will so! I'm fit." Godot chuckled, "Hey, trust me on this one kid: You've got, "Rob me." written all over ya."

Apollo sighed, "I'm a good navigator." Godot shook his head, "You don't know these streets like I do, kid." Apollo nodded, "You're right: I'm lost." Godot nodded, "Yup. You're lost, and I'm looking at a dead kid." Apollo looked at him, "Getting back to (Y/n) is all that matters to me. I mean-Godot, look! I dream about her night and day. I see her face when I close my eyes." He showed the stone to Godot, "And, look! Look at this! Wow! Is that an engagement stone or what?!"

Apollo then tilted his head, "Well, what happened? Did your girl run off with another guy?" Godot tensed, "No. She did not." Godot changed the subject, "So, what happens if you don't make it on time?" Apollo bit his lip, "Oh, that's too horrible to even think about!" Godot chuckled, "Well, think about it. Who would (Y/n) marry?" Apollo crinkled his nose, "Klavier." Godot nodded, "Klavier? Well, is he good with the ladies?"

Apollo nodded, "Well, yeah, uh..." Godot hailed a taxi and pulled him inside before telling the driver.

"Well, sir, full speed ahead!"