If I Was A Zombie (Apollo x Zombie! Reader)

A/N: The reader is a zombie, but is still humanly alert. That means she looks like a zombie but is not as zombie oriented. She still acts like a human and can minimize her hunger.

Your Pov:

Our love story could be kinda gory! Far from boring! We'd meet at a post
apocalypse! Yeah, I'd be slowly walking. In a group stalking you. You'd be the only man alive that I could not resist!

The apocalypse had happened and I wasn't lucky enough to be uninfected. I had been bitten halfway and that caused me to become half zombie. I can still think and act like a human, but I still have the appearance of a zombie. I spent my days killing those stuck in the nearby prisons and saving those who were in trouble. To satisfy my hunger, I would eat the ones stuck in the prisons. I thought that this was all I could do until I was killed or given a cure. I was wrong.

One day, I was walking behind another group of zombies when I saw him. He was perfect. His brown hair and horns, along with his pale skin. I followed behind him. He headed into a destroyed apartment building where I saw other non infected people head into earlier. I stopped walking when I reached the apartment.

Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us. But only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's!

As I stopped, I heard gunfire from one of the windows above me. I looked up. A silver haired man had a gun pointed out the window, firing at the group of approaching zombies. I rolled my eyes. That's not a good strategy. To make things even better, the entire group of zombies were female, including one old woman. The old one saw the silver haired man and started to walk faster.

I shook my head. Once I get my hands on that perfect guy, it'll be better than Edward saving Bella from those guys. I made my way inside the building.

Oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, ooh! If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! 'Cause I want 'cha!

And to make things clear, I want to keep this guy for myself and love him to pieces. I may be a zombie, but I still have human emotions! I want him.

You'd be hiding in a second floor apartment! Knocking all the stairs down, to save your life from the undead! Double barrel shotgun. Taking out the slow ones! Then you'd see the passion burning in my eye! And I'd keep my head! Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us!

I peeked around the corner and looked into the hallway. My perfect guy just kicked down the remaining stairs, but another zombie was coming at him. His shotgun slid across the floor and stopped in front of me. I grabbed the gun as he was trying to fight off the zombie. I cocked the gun and fired it. The bullet went straight through its skull. I held the shotgun close to my chest and blushed as he turned to look at me.

I handed him the gun back as he introduced himself. He told me that his name was Apollo and that he had other friends hiding out here with him. He led me to a room where a group of men and women were huddling. He introduced them to me. There was Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya, Iris, Larry, Trucy, Athena, and Klavier. We decided to leave the apartment buildings and they were all cautious about me. I smirked on the inside.

But only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's! Oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, ooh! If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! 'Cause I want 'cha!

Then, once we set up camp, I began to pick off his friends. Iris was tending to Maya's wounds when I slipped poison into the rubbing alcohol. The poison infected Maya and they had to kill her. Iris cried because she thought that it was her fault. I slept that night with a secret smile on my face.

One down, seven to go!

And I'd I try, not to bite and infect you, because I respect you too much! That's why I'd wait until we got married! Oh, and our happiest days would be spent
picking off all your friends and they'd see a love this deep won't stay buried!

Killing off Phoenix was a piece of cake. I switched his gun with a jammed one, and those zombies devoured him. I helped Apollo mourn while quietly scoping out my next victim. I decided on Edgeworth. So, the next day as we were running through the city, we took shelter in an older building. I went up to the fourth floor and pushed a dead body out and onto poor Edgeworth who was standing below. The impact killed him. Apollo didn't mourns badly for him, but he was still hurt.

I was so excited! I was getting closer and closer to having Apollo all to myself. The only person I couldn't get myself to get rid of, was his sister Trucy. She had lost the lower part of her arm and only had from the elbow up as what was left. As we walked through the woods I offered to carry her. Apollo handed her to me and we continued walking.

It was a piece of cake to get rid of Larry and Athena. I just sprinkled a bit of poison in their food and they dropped like flies. It was thrilling to see them choking on their own blood. Klavier looked like that blonde I ate at the prison, so I gave him a painful death. As we were running on a building past a dead end alley, I pushed him off and into the zombies. Some of his blood splashed onto my face. It tasted like strawberry candy.

As we moved to the next destination, I was carrying Trucy again. I didn't mind as long as Apollo was happy. I still needed to think of a way to kill off Iris. She was smart. Too smart. She tried to convince Apollo that I was the one who killed everyone, but he didn't believe her. All of a sudden, I heard a click and saw Iris standing five feet from me holding the gun level with my head. Apollo grabbed the gun and aimed it at her. Then, he fired it.

The bullet hit her right in the heart. Her eyes rolled back, then closed. She collapsed to the ground with a thud. On the inside, I was excited! They were all dead! No one could get in my way now! Apollo continuously asked me if I was alright and I kept reassuring him that I was.

If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, ooh! If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain! I'd just want your heart! Yeah, I'd want your heart! I'd just want your heart! 'Cause I want 'cha!

Sadly, Trucy's arm infection moved from her arm to the rest of her body. She didn't become infected, but it just slowly made her deteriorate until her body started to shut down. We found a nice place to call home and buried Trucy under a nice tree there. I had Apollo all to myself and he loved me. He looked past my zombified self and loved me. I loved him too and he agreed to let me bite him when we get married! I'm a zombie, and I'd never eat your brain. I just want your heart, because I want you Apollo~