Why Do You Have To Be So Rude? (Miles Edgeworth x Phoenix's Sister! Reader)

Requested by Offical-Lucy

Your Pov:

Miles and I were taking a walk through the park today. As we walked I could see chikdren playing and their parents laughing and talking. Miles looked at me, "Would you want to have children someday?" I shrugged, "I don't know. I just don't see myself as a mother. What about you? Do you want children?" He shrugged, "I feel the same as you, honestly, but I wouldn't mind." As I looked on the path in front of us, I almost frozen. My brother -Phoenix- was getting ice cream for Pearls and Maya.

Miles didn't know that I was related to Phoenix. I spoke, "Maybe we should head back?" Miles looked at me, "Why? What's the matter?"

I laughed nervously, "O-Oh, nothing." Then, to my horror, they started walking in our direction. Miles looked up, "What's Wright doing here?" Just as he said that, I heard Phoenix's voice, "Hey, Edgeworth!" I pulled my hood up over my head and kept my head down. I heard footsteps approach closer. The three of them were right in front of us now. Phoenix spoke, "Oh, I uh didn't know you had a girlfriend Edgeworth."

Then I heard Pearls, "Mystic Maya, did you hear that? Mr. Edgeworth has a special someone." Maya giggled, "I know, Pearly. It's crazy isn't it?"

Just then, a gust of wind blew my hood back off. Phoenix dropped his ice cream in shock, "(Y-Y/n)?!" I spoke nervously, "Hey Phoenix..." He frowned, "Don't you 'Hey Phoenix...' me! What are you doing here? With Edgeworth, no less." I grasped Miles' hand, "W-We're dating..." Phoenix gasped, "And you didn't think to tell your own brother?!"

Miles stuttered out, "B-Brother?!" Phoenix nodded, "Yes. I'm her brother. She didn't tell you?" Miles shook his head, "She didn't." Phoenix spoke up, "Well, anyways, (Y/n)! I don't want you to date my enemy/friend!"

He looked at Miles, "Do you even love her like she loves you?!" Milee nodded, "Of course I do, Wright. I wouldn't be with her if I didn't." Phoenix was about to speak up again when Maya and Pearls beat him to it. Maya was singing, "Why you gotta be so rude?" Pearls sung too, "Don't you know he's human too?" We all went silent before Phoenix spoke, "Fine. I'll allow it, but if you hurt my sister, you'll be in big trouble." Miles nodded, "I understand, Wright."

With that, the three of them left while we continued our walk. I told Miles about Phoenix being my brother and I also told him that Phoenix's reaction was why I didn't say anything to either of them. We both laughed it off and let it go. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but when we walked past the music festival they were having the park, they were playing the song 'Rude' by Magic.