Kirishima nodded, before uncomfortably adjusting his sticky, wet shirt.

"Well, we can definitely study. I just need to change my shirt first. I'll meet you in the library?" Kirishima said, starting to walk off.

"No!! Actually, I'll follow you." I said, immediately catching up to him.

I had no idea where the teacher's lounge was. It would look suspicious if I wandered the hallways by myself looking for it. If I had a friend with me, it wouldn't look as weird.

Kirishima nodded, as we began walking down the empty hallway.

"So, how has UA been going for you?" He asked, starting to unbutton his dirty shirt.

"It's been alright. It's a bit of a tough adjustment for me with the schoolwork. And I'm sure you've noticed I can be quiet when it comes to making friends." I chuckled sheepishly.

Kirishima smiled at me warmly now.

"I don't think that's true! I mean, look at us. We're friends. But I know how you feel. I also have a bit of a hard time putting myself out there." Kirishima said softly.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"That's a joke right!? You're like one of the most popular kids in the class! You're so outgoing and confident." I chuckled, instinctively walking closer to him.

He blushed slightly, running a hand through his hair.

"Well...I kind of forced myself to be outgoing and confident. I didn't used to be." Kirishima shrugged, opening his locker.

I was about to speak again, when he suddenly lifted his dirty shirt over his head, revealing his extremely toned body.

My eyes couldn't help but trail over Kirishima's buff chest, down to his toned abdomen. Wow, the way his muscles strained when he reached into his locker to grab a shirt. The guy must workout like three times a day—

"Hello? Margo. Did you hear me?" Kirishima asked, waving a hand in front of my practically drooling face.

"What?" I asked dazedly, tearing my gaze away from his body.

"I said, if you wanna try to make friends with some of the class, we are all getting together on Saturday to hang out. You should join." Kirishima suggested, his voice muffled as he pulled a clean shirt over his head.

"Oh. Yeah, sure!" I exclaimed, feeling a little bit excited to finally talk to some of my classmates.

"Cool. Let's get to studying then!" He exclaimed.

.......

"Alright, so I'm pretty sure you...divide here." Kirishima explained to me, very unsure with his answer.

I curiously looked at my paper, realizing he was wrong.

"Um, well you're close. That's almost right. You'll actually divide here, apply it here, and boom! You get the answer." I exclaimed scribbling the work on my paper.

Kirishima stared at my paper in disbelief. "Huh?" He mumbled in confusion.

I couldn't help myself from giggling at his confused face.

"It's like this." I said, scooting my chair closer to his.

I began explaining the problem to Kirishima, scribbling the notes on his paper.

I didn't realize I was gradually leaning closer to him, until I felt my knee brush up against his.

I felt my heartbeat pick up, as I tried to focus on the math problem.