RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE ATEEZ

Start from the beginning

⇥ 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 ⇤" bo-hyun "bond: siblings 💘

⇥ 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 ⇤
" bo-hyun "
bond: siblings 💘

raehyun and bomin met as trainees under woolim and hung out often until she moved companies, and despite moving, the two of them met often thanks to her relationship with joochan. from her perspective, she views him to be similar to her younger brother due to many things - things such as their height, their love of teasing her height and having similar personality traits. because of this, she finds herself projecting herself to be an older sister and wanting to protect him from anything harmful, which she does. raehyun has no issue in going online and protecting bomin very hate comments that are being left under golden child posts or youtube videos of his drama and constantly talks about her proud she is of the members of golden child and how amazing it is that they are gaining attention from their individual schedules, especially bomin who works extra hard with his drama filming schedules and promotions. and although he is younger, he sees himself being the younger brother who wants to grow up big and strong in order to protect his older sister - similar to hyunjun and frankly, he did his part. since raehyun's actually brother can't be around her always, bomin does his part as the little brother and defends her from any hate that she receives and acts like the little brother whenever around her. additionally, everyone knows that she has slight favouritism towards him, so he uses it to his advantage whenever they're hanging out with the other golden child members - using the favouritism of raehyun in protecting himself from being scolded by the older members. raehyun always has his side when the members of golden child are bickering with one another about something.

 raehyun always has his side when the members of golden child are bickering with one another about something

⇥ 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 ⇤
" yeon-hyun "
bond: best friends 💛 - siblings 💘

raehyun and yeonjun both met back when they were trainees for cube entertainment for a little while until they both moved to different companies - big hit and woolim respectively. while they lost contact when they moved, they'd gain contact again after their debuts and meeting at an event where they exchanged their new numbers and kept in contact. since re-meeting one another at that event, both of them hung out often and talked about their lives since debuting and what happened during their absence in each other's trainee lives. at some point in their friendship, both of them did end up developing feelings for each other and have confessed these feelings however nothing serious ever happened between them. they shared a mature conversation both over text and in person and concluded that both of them were better off as friends rather than lovers, however, their fans continue to ship them whenever the pair are seen in public either, hanging out as friends or interacting at a show. despite this, they still maintain their friendship and often hang out around cafes or with a group of friends that considering consist of mutual friends - friends such as yeosang and wooyoung. the two of them also bicker a lot like siblings, and this is commonly over food that they still from one another or wanting a bite of each other's food whilst the other refused to provide the other with a bite. their sibling dynamic is something many of their non-shipping fans enjoy watching on v lives and in general when sharing stories about their hangouts - added to the fact that raehyun constantly holds onto the factor that she had known yeonjun first, prior to wooyoung and teases her member about it, saying she is yeonjun's best friend instead of wooyoung - although we all know the truth behind who yeonjun's best friend is.