Then the last second Sir Nighteye pulled up the stamp up out of Izuku's way.

"What I can see does not not change" said Sir Nighteye.

But last second Izuku used sky walk to jump to the stamp catching Sir off guard.

"I'm not done yet" said Izuku.

Then before Sir could pull his had down Izuku grab a hold of the handle pull it away.

"I did it" said Izuku.

But before he realized Izuku didn't have the chance to use skywalk cause now he had his face slammed into the wall and fell to the ground.

'What happened my vision are never wrong, it must be a fluke' Sir Nighteye thought.

But now Izuku was on the ground get up and looked at his hand to make sure he wasn't imagining things but he look at his hand he was at awe, because he actually did it.

"I actually did, I won, I got stamp it's right in front of me" said Izuku.

But this time he noticed the mess he felt after his last attack so he got and apologized.

"I'm sorry it didn't mean to make a mess I try not get anything messed" said Izuku.

But this was when Sir Nighteye noticed as he look around the room that Izuku dodge all the All Might merchandise even though he was jumping around the room like Gran Torino.

'He was avoiding all of them while he was jetting around like Gran Torino, even while I was emotionally provoking him, he was moving about evaluating his surroundings and countermeasures against me at the same time' Sir Nighteye thought.

Then Sir did something he never thought he would do and laugh a bit, but this was the same time that Mirio and Bubble Girl came back to the room.

"SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING" said Mirio.

"Are you finish we heard quite the commotion" said Bubble Girl.

"He's employed, Mirio" said Sir Nighteye.

"WOW YOU DID IT, THAT'S AWESOME" said Mirio.

"Y-Yeah" said Izuku still in disbelief.

Then he showed Mirio the stamp.

"You did it Midoriya" said Mirio.

Then Mirio turn to Sir with his usual smile.

"Sir you were laughing weren't you" said Mirio.

That made Sir quiet but he did said something to Izuku.

"The moment I heard that you were coming here, I already made my decision to not employ you" said Sir Nighteye.

"What" said Izuku confused.

"I knew that you would not be of no use to me, so I made purposely so you wouldn't pass" said Sir Nighteye.

"WHAT" said Izuku in shock.

"But I am a man of my word however, this still doesn't mean that I've acknowledged you, all the citizens of this world without their symbol, they are not looking for a faint light they are look for a dazzling one, I intend to make clear in the pro setting who exactly is befitting of the power and title" said Sir Nighteye as he passed Izuku the contract.

'This employment is aimed at me so I give up, but I'll make it through no matter what' Izuku thought.

Then Izuku gave Sir a determined look.

"I'm looking forward to it" said Izuku.

Then the next day it was Izuku official first day at his work studies and Izuku and Mirio are in the city with they're costume.