Chapter 17- I Hate Sound Ninja

Start from the beginning

I grinned as I saw who it was. Team ten, Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji. Knowing back up was here I fell to my knees as a coughing fit took over. The chakra strings disappeared as my coughing continued and more pain built up in my chest. Team ten looked over at me worried, although before they could show off any of their skills Sasuke took over.

The pain took my attention away from what was happening in the battle. All I know was that Sasuke went out of control and scared the living shit out of the sound ninja that they gave us a scroll, and ran. Sakura quickly ran to me and gave me my pills, as I took a breath I quickly put the pills in my mouth and swallowed.

I panted as I tried to regain my breath and the pain soon went away. "I told you to take it easy." Sakura chided me.

I smiled numbly at her. "I'm okay, at least you guys are fine." She returned the smile.

"Hey Sakura! Let me fix your hair!" Ino yelled, sakura glanced at Ino then at me.

"Are you sure you're fine?" She asked.

I nodded, "yeah, go ahead." Sakura got up and joined Ino. I looked over to see Naruto still asleep, Shikamaru and Choji trying to wake him up.

"Is Naruto-kun okay?" I asked worried about my friend's well being.

Choji nodded, "Yeah, he's just sleeping." I let out a sigh of relief.

"But are you okay? Last time I saw you, you were coughing up a lot of blood, and you didn't seem to get hit enough to make you do that." Shikamaru looked at me studying me.

I wiped the blood from my mouth and responded. "Yeah I'm okay, let's just wake up Naruto-kun. I'll tell you guys about what happened after the exam." They nodded as we all looked down at Naruto who was snoring.

I smiled softly. Whatever had happened didn't effect him that bad. Since he was really just sleeping now.

..........................................................................

I had three fish I had caught on my wolf claws. Naruto was in his boxers in the river trying to catch some, but was failing. Sasuke was just throwing kunai's to get the fish, he also had caught three fish.

"Sasuke! I'm ready for the fireball jutsu!" Sakura yelled throwing me off. The fish I had on my claws slipped off and back into the river, I watched as they were washed away.

My eye twitched.

"Sakura, don't shout when we can hear you from here! Now go get your own fish to eat!" I shouted going to the river and stabbing the water.

Sasuke ran to start the fire taking his three fish to start cooking leaving Naruto and I.

"Hey Naruto-kun?" I asked

Naruto looked up at me, "Yeah Yuki-chan?"

"Why don't we just make a couple shadow clones to try catching the fish? It may be a little easier." Naruto looked thoughtful for a second, but then he smiled sheepishly.

"Hehe, your right Yuki-chan! Shadow clone jutsu!"

..........................................................................

I looked at Naruto while the fish cooked. The way he was looking at everyone, like he was sizing them up, that must mean he wanted the biggest fish.

Naruto saw me staring at him, next thing I know we are having a stare off. Much like how him and Sasuke do all the time only not as heated as they get. As soon as the fish was done we both lunged for the fish, me being the fastest got the biggest one.

I laughed as Naruto got the second smallest. I looked at him, a pout was present on his face. Sighing, I gave him the biggest then took the smaller one.

His eye's lit up like a five year old does in a candy store. "Thank's Yuki-chan!" I grinned at him.

Before I took a bite of the fish I took two pills, making sure not to have another attack.

"So we only have twenty-four hours left, and we only have a earth scroll." I narrowed my eye's as we ate.

Sasuke nodded "So the next ninja we meet we need to attack, they could have the heaven scroll we need." Everyone nodded in agreement as Sasuke got up to get some water.

"Hey what if we open the scroll? Then maybe it will tell us where the other scroll is." Naruto said grinning like a idiot.

"No Naruto-kun! I have a feeling if you open it before we get to the building something bad will happen. That and the ninja's in charge of the exam told us not to open it for a reason, there is probably some jutsu on it." I explained, although it was pointless as they continued to open the scroll.

Luckily Kabuto stopped them. Even if I had an uneasy feeling about him. "Hey Kabuto." I asked

He turned to me, "Yes, Yuki?"

"Well not that I'm not thankful for you for stopping Naruto-kun and Sakura from opening the scroll. But just how long were you watching us from the bushes like a stalker?" I narrowed me eyes.

He sweatdropped, but before he could answer Sasuke came back. Seeing a way out of answering, Kabuto didn't  even bother to answer my question as his attention all went to Sasuke. 'Typical, all the attention goes to Sasuke, even males seem to pay a lot of attention. hmm that's a little weird though...'

"Tell ya what, I'll help you guys get a scroll. I'm on the way now to the tower anyway." Kabuto smiled.

.......................................................................... 

I looked at Kabuto, I still don't trust him, he just seems weird. Even if he did help find us a scroll. I looked ahead of us to see the big building that Anko had told us about. I smiled to myself, we made it this far, we can't be all that bad for rookies.

I gave one last glance at Kabuto before I entered the building. Ignoring Sakura's yelling about me being rude, this guy was just strange.

I sat on the floor waiting for my team to enter the room. While I waited I pulled out leafs and twigs that had gotten stuck in my pigtails. I stopped when my three team members entered the room. They didn't look very happy with me, but ignored the fact that I had been rude to Kabuto.

I looked up at the little code on the wall, narrowing my eyes I looked down at out two scrolls then back at wall.

"Hey I'm gonna open both of these scrolls now." I said as my team was focused on the wall.

Before my words sunk in I had already opened the two scrolls, but when it started smoking I quickly threw them on the floor.

"Idiot! What did you do!" Sakura shouted.

Then Iruka popped out of the scrolls. I stared at him shocked. Blinking I looked back at the scrolls.

"Hey Iruka sensei! Why are you here?" Naruto asked.

..........................................................................

End of chapter 17! Comment and vote, and maybe even fan if you like my story.

This chapter is not edited