"I don't know why I even try, can't you see that I genuinely care for you? I am not pretending one bit. You seem to think that no one cares about you but I think you should see how much some people care about you. I don't know why you are so focused on the fact that you aren't perfect because I think you are perfect just the way you are. If any one is a weirdo it's me."
I am stunned to my bones and for a moment I think my lungs have forgotten how to breath.
"What?" I ask dumbly.
"Stop playing a dumb fool." He says irritably.
"I am playing at nothing and if you haven't noticed I care about you too. And it just slipped out of my mouth in the spur of the moment so don't make a big deal out of it and just come help me and check the site out you idiot." I scream angrily.
"Fine." He says taking the keys out of the hole and jumping out of the car.
"Fine." I say doing the same and slamming the door.
-------------------------------------------
"This place looks beautiful." He says complimenting my work for the tenth time. How we went from fighting to calm, don't ask.
But I had tuned off and I was focusing on the conversation I had just had with Harry. He cared about me? I don't even know where that came from.
"Is that the wine that we are supposed to be having that evening?" Harry asks.
When I look up I find him pointing to the wine bottle that was supposed to be saved for the bride and groom.
"No it's just for Nick and Jas." I say busying myself with the plate arrangements.
"O I thought I could taste it." He says a bit sadly.
"You want to have it?" I ask dumbly.
"Yeah I wanted to it." He replies walking around the tent.
"Okay, let's have it. I am done here anyways." My answer surprises us both. I still have loads of work to do but I rather sit on the beach with Harry, I think.
"Um..are you sure?" He asks.
I nod and grab the wine bottle and walk out into the warm Californian air. I sit down on the sand and put down the wine and the glasses I had managed to get.
"Are you okay?" Harry asks sitting down.
"No, actually." I say.
Now that I knew Harry cared about me,as a friend, it hurt even more to hide the fact that I was helping Jas run away with Louis on his brother's wedding day.

"What happened?" He asks pouring out the wine.

"I forgot to come here. I am supposed to be responsible for the wedding.Latrly I have been anything but responsible." I say putting my palm on my eyes to somehow force the years back in.

"It's okay to be human sometimes you know? You didn't forget okay. You were just out and the thought merely slipped away." He says reassuringly handing me the glass.
"I don't drink." I say looking at him.
"And still you brought two glasses." He says still holding out the cup for me.
~
By the time we are done its already beyond midnight.
"Let's go." Harry says picking up the wine and holding out the other hand for me. I take it and heave myself up. Harry walks in front of me and suddenly I am struck with a stroke of brilliance. I take out my phone and start recording Harry.
"I don't mean to startle you Harry but there is a crab stuck to your tee shirt. It's kinda hanging of it." I say with a straight face.
"WHAT THE HELL." He says jumping up and down on the sand and whacking his butt. I couldn't hold my laughter any further and burst out laughing.
"You little-" Harry says loudly and walks menacingly towards me. I was busy doubling over to even notice.
He holds my shoulder and straightens me up. He looks at me intently and I look back and I think I almost fell over laughing again.
" I don't get you sometimes , you laugh at me when other girls would be kissing me right now." He said in a low tone.
When he pushed all the jokes aside I realised how close we were standing and how much I wasn't affected by it. The truth: I liked it.
Obviously there were no sparks there were no fireworks because I think that was just to mainstream for me and Harry.
I think what I felt when I touched his bare arm was more like dynamites blowing up in my stomach.
"Why would anyone want to kiss you Harry, especially me?" I ask dumbfounded by the glare he was giving me.
"Because you like me." He says coming closer then we already were by pulling by the hem of my tee shirt.

"No I don't." I say breathlessly.

"Prove it." He relies smoothly.

"...how..pro-how would I prove it?" I also stuttering uncontrollably.

"By telling me that you don't feel anything when I call you princess or babe or foxy, for that matter." He says sliding his finger into the loop on my jeans.

"Harry..." I say shifting in his arms but not taking my hand away from him.
"You know you like me, princess, you just won't give in, will you? Well I except defeat and tell you that I like you." He says without hesitation.

"You do?" I ask finally finding the urge and confidence to breath.
His fingers slowly made their way to my pocket on my butt.
"Hey move away." I say slamming my fist against his chest and finally succeeding in moving him away from me.
"You were trying to get the phone weren't you? Well, good for you, but the phone is in my front pocket." I say walking away from him.

"Babe, I meant all of what I said." He says extending his arms and standing in the titanic pose.
"Yeah sure you did, prove it Styles." I say turning behind to face it.
"You asked for it." He says slowly walking towards me.
"No I just asked you to prove it, I didn't mean prove it today." I say taking a step back.
"Well I can prove it and I can prove that you like me too." He says still continuing to walk in the prowling manner.
"Whatever." I say taking another step back. Let me put it this way, it's not safe to walk backwards on a beach, especially a rocky one.
I fell down when I hit my legs against a rather big rock. I felt the sand next to me which made a cushion for my landing.
"Are you okay?" Harry asks kneeling in front of me.
"That's like the hundredth time you are asking me that in a span of twelve hours." I say sitting up on my elbows.
"No it's like the third time." He replies helping me get on to my knees so that we were eye level.
"What,do you keep mental checks of our conversations?" I ask him smirking.
"Let's say that I try to remember everything we talk about." He replies wiping my hands and the sand on it.
"Why?" I ask.
"Didn't I tell you already, I like you princess." He says softly.
He rubs my hands with his thumbs and leans in and kisses me softly on my cheeks. For a moment that my stomach has been hit by a flock of migrating birds.
"This is probably the weirdest way I have told someone I like them." He says.
"Obviously,you have some experience in that matter." I say sarcastically and get up.
"Did you not like the kiss ,dearie?" Harry asks.
In response to that I scowl.
----
3rd chapter...gimme some credit.