Anemia and holding hands

Chapter 17

"Okay Harry, I know how to get there, okay? Stop sitting on my head." I scream.

"You're such a know-it all." He says with a pout on his face and his hands folded above his chest.

"I am not." I retort back, keeping my eyes on the road.

"That exit would have taken us to The Forum fifteen minutes faster."He says heatedly.

"So what is the big deal, you get to spend more time with me this way." I say furiously. I was so angry that I didn't even realize what I had said.

Harry opens his mouth and closes it again, very much like a goldfish.

"Yeah, you want me to spend time with you?" He asks, his eyes narrowed and his face showing hints of confusion.

My ears instantly heat up and I focus more on the road.

"Okay, I need to drive; we have two hours before the concert starts." I say, vaguely trying to change the topic.

"Don't you change the topic!" He says in a tone a mother would use when ordering her child not to steal cookies.

"I don't know what you are saying." I say.

"Just answer my question." He says irately.

"Which question?"

"You want me to spend time with you?" He asks again with so much integrity I almost turn into a puddle right there.

"Do you want me to want to spend time with you?" I ask, squinting a bit.

"Maybe?" He says puzzling me.

"Maybe." I say with finality.

"Ha! You just agreed to want me to spend time with me." He says grinning.

"Look, don't push it, okay?" I say clearly embarrassed.

"Alia likes to hang out with me, Harry Styles, why didn't you tell me before?" He asks.

"Because I didn't want you to react like I just gave you a bar of Twix." I say.

"So you've been feeling this way for a long time now?" He asks, his chin was on the back of his hand and he was looking at me as if he were a puppy. It was straight up adorable.

"No, I just said it in the spur of the moment." I lie.

Honestly I had been feeling this way since by birthday, which was just about two weeks ago.

"Let's play a game." He suggests.

"Okay." I agree whole heartedly.

"Clear your head, take a deep breath and answer these questions as quickly as possible." He says, and I follow his orders.

"Okay let's start, would you want to have a pet?"

"Yes."

"Where would you rather live, California or New York?"

"California."

"Apartment or Bungalow?"

"Apartment."

"White or sky blue?"

"White."

"Mc Donald's or Burger King?"

"Mc Donald's."

"Music or books?"

"Both."

"You are a very interesting person." Harry says after his round.