Pain And Pleasure Part 8. (Epilogue)

One Year Later....

Y/N POV.

Y/d/n:"Today's the big day, you ready?"I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded.

Y/n:"I think I am..."He laughed and stood in front of me.

Y/d/n:"Your nervous, I get it. But remember that all those nerves are a good thing. Just stand at the end of the alter and wait for Vanessa to walk down the aisle and once you see her...all those nerves will fade. I promise you they will"I smiled and hugged him.

Y/n:"Thanks dad, for everything"He hugged me back and pulled away.

Y/d/n:"No need to thank me, your my daughter"He then smirked"I want my grand babies so use this honeymoon to your advantage. Just try and get as much action as you can and-"

Y/n:"Dad! Stop"I widened my eyes and shivered at the though of my dad talking about my sex life.

Y/d/n:"Alright"He chuckled looking at the guys who were ready"Right boys! Touch ups and then head downstairs for some pictures. I'm going to check on the girls...hopefully I won't get a shoe thrown at me this time..."I heard him mumble. I laughed and sat down, tying my shoelaces up.

Abel:"You ready for today?"He asked once I stood up.

Y/n:"I'm ready as I'll ever be...."I put my coat on and sighed pressing it down.

Fai:"I must say..."He said standing in front of the large mirror that took up the entire wall"We look hot"I laughed and shook my head.

The place we were getting married at was this huge estate in Italy that Vanessa and I found. All I really wanted was her to be happy even though it did dent my bank account but eh, the honeymoon would make it all worth it.

 All I really wanted was her to be happy even though it did dent my bank account but eh, the honeymoon would make it all worth it