Love Is Hell Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Olivia:"Y/n, I really should get going...."I sucked on her neck and pulled away looking at her.

The sun peaked through the curtains and lit up her tan skin in ways my mind couldn't understand. I pecked her lips and placed my hands by the side of her head, trapping her.

Y/n:"Do you really think I'm going to let you go when you look this good...in my bed?"I asked with a smirk.

Olivia:"Aren't you tired from last night"She giggled as I kissed her neck, tickling her.

Y/n:"Does it look like I'm tired"Her brown eyes switched from my eyes to my lips. She pulled me down by my neck and kissed me. I kissed back and traced her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth slowly allowing me to slip my tongue in.

I sucked on her bottom lip and pulled away moving to her neck marking her. I kissed further down her body and took her breasts in my mouth as her nails dug in my skin electing a groan from me.

Olivia:"You've teased me enough, just do something"She breathed out. I ignored her request and continued to suck and nip at her skin.

She pushed me off her and straddled me taking me by surprise. She dug her nails in the back of my neck and pulled me in for a much deeper and heated kiss. She started grinding down on me earning moans from both of us.

She pushed me back making my back hit the mattress as she aligned herself with my member. She slid down with ease taking my whole length, I groaned as the older girl moaned and placed her hands on my abdomen bouncing on top of me.

I gripped her waist and watched how she swirled her hips every time she came up and slammed back down on me. I threw my head back and thrusted into her matching her movements. I felt her walls squeeze my cock indicating that she was close.

Olivia:"Fuck....Y/n....oh my god"She breathed out. I switched our positions as her movements become sloppy.

Y/n:"Shit...Olivia"I moaned as she clenched and unclenched her walls around my throbbing cock. I gave her a harsh thrust making her gasp and moan.

Olivia:"Fuck, just like that"She moaned throwing her head back. I gave her one last thrust sending her off the edge"...f-fuck! Yesssss....fuck Y/n!"She screamed coming undone around me.

I grunted and helped her ride out her high, I felt her lips on the side on my face before moving down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I felt my stomach coil and all my muscles tense up, she pushed me off her and moved down my body taking my member in her mouth.

Y/n:"Oh fuck"I groaned like I was getting head for the first time.

She licked up the base of my cock to the head taking me in. She bobbed her head up and down in a fast manner and sucked on the tip. I shot my load into her mouth and moaned feeling her suck on the head more. I ran my hands down my face and caught my breathe before looking at Olivia.

She licked her lips and sat on my stomach before leaning down and kissing my lips. I kissed back and moved my hands down to her ass, massaging the skin in a slow manner. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist and she relaxed in my arms.

Olivia:"Its like you got better over the years"She giggled. I shrugged and bit her collarbone playfully.

Y/n:"I just leave you wanting more, dont I?"I asked with a smirk.

Olivia:"Definitely"She mumbled before kissing me. I kissed back and laid back with the girl still in my arms. I heard my phone go off and groaned once she pulled away.

Y/n:"Ignore it"I said going back in for a kiss.

Olivia:"As much as I would, you have people who need to talk to you...."I sighed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I answered it and looked at the girl who was still laying on top of me. She bit my lip playfully making me sigh.