Pain And Pleasure Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Abel:"And cut!"I groaned lowly as Vanessa pulled away and smirked down at me.

Y/n:"Just when it was getting good"She giggled and leaned down to peck my lips.

Vanessa:"Its a good thing we're going home"She winked making me chuckle and shake my head.

Lamar:"Y/n/n! This looks sick! How did you even come up with this?"He asked once Vanessa got off me. I gave her my suit coat and shrugged.

Y/n:"It wasn't that hard, we do own a strip club"I chuckled thanking all the producers and make up people"Can I just get everyone's attention, please?"I shouted getting everyone's attention.

Abel:"Don't make it too sappy"I scoffed and ignored him.

Y/n:"I just wanted to say thank to everyone who spent the last few weeks traveling with us to all the destinations we went to, to shoot these music videos. It truly did mean a lot and yeah, thank you"I smiled clapping my hands together.

Cash:"Everything is going good Y/n, your album is almost done, music videos are done, they just need to be edited and put together and now its time for you to relax and do what you do best...."I hummed.

Y/n:"And what is that?"I asked curiously.

Alex:"Shine bitch"I chuckled and shook my head at them.

Y/n:"I guess so, but I think I'm going to do some recording a little later. You know I wont rest until I get this album done"I sighed rubbing my hands together.

Abel:"We know, but you also got a interview with Ellen tomorrow right?"He asked.

Y/n:"Yeah and I'll be performing beautiful as well..."I said turning my attention to the brunette that walked towards us in her shorts and crop top.

Vanessa:"Thanks baby"She smiled giving me back my coat.

Y/n:"Your welcome, anyways, I'm going to head home because I'm actually tired and need sleep"I mumbled feeling sleepy.

Belly:"Alright kid, we'll see you when we see you"I nodded and felt Vanessa intertwine our hands.

Vanessa:"I'll drive today babe, you look exhausted"I thanked her and gave her the keys.

She drove us home making me yawn and enter our house dropping my keys on the table and going straight up to our room. I sat down on the bed and sighed rubbing my eyes, I felt someone stand in front of me and lift my face up.

Vanessa:"How's about you get rid of these clothes and meet me in the bathroom in a few minutes?"She suggested with a smirk.

Y/n:"Hmm...that sounds compelling"She laughed and kissed my head walking to the bathroom.

I sighed and started removing the clothes I had on until I was in nothing in my boxers and my sports bra. I walked into the bathroom and saw it set up with some candles and a bubble bath just waiting for me. I smiled and saw Vanessa walk in shortly with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

Y/n:"What did I do to deserve all this?"I asked smiling at her.

Vanessa:"Spoil me and work your ass off"I chuckled and felt her hands slide down my arms"So, why dont we get out of whatever clothes we have on and enjoy that bath..."She pulled off her clothes and slid in the bath with me joining her.

I sat behind her and sighed against the tub, feeling Vanessa make herself comfortable between my legs and rest her head on my shoulders playing with my hands that were resting on the edge of the tub.

Vanessa:"You completed my life so well"I furrowed my eyebrows at her sudden comment.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"She shrugged and kissed my cheek.