Welcome To The Game Part 8.

BELLA'S POV.

Olivia:"I'm serious, she is a total geek"She said whilst drinking her vodka.

Abel:"She was....like, she made all of our report cards looks like fucking trash"He said making Y/n scoff.

Y/n:"Dude, you dropped out of school"She said making him push her face back playfully.

Abel:"Yeah, but when I did....you made it look like trash"He said making Y/n roll her eyes.

Y/d/n:"I was and still am shocked though, because I thought no one could do better then Skyler"He said making everyone agree.

Skyler:"Yeah, bitch stole my spotlight"She said making Y/n grin and flip her off.

Y/n:"Duh, I'm the centre of attention"She said winking stupidly at her sister.

Vanessa:"Dork"She muttered making us girls all turn and face her"What?"She asked making us smirk at her.

Kylie:"You so have a thing for Y/n"She said making Vanessa shake her head.

Vanessa:"I do not"She said making us all give her a knowing look.

Bella:"Please, after you have your flings with guys or girls, you're gone by the morning and if you do stay over.....you leave before breakfast"I said making her bit her lip"And what happened to all your rules?"I questioned.

Kendall:"Oh yes, Vanessa Anela Moe's famous rules...."She said trailing off and taking her drink"Rule one, no sleep over's"She said making us all join.

Kylie:"Rule two, No unnecessary PDA"

Gigi:"Rule three, No getting to close or attached"

Bella:"And my favorite, Rule four, no private shows"I said making her green eyes snap to me.

Vanessa:"What?! You know about that!"She whisper yelled making us all smirk.

Gigi:"Now we know for sure"She said making the Danish girl scowl at us"You forget that we have cameras in the halls for security reasons and there you are....dragging Y/n in a room for a private show"She said sipping her wine with a smug smile.

Kendall:"And you were playing Beyoncé, V, you were really pulling out all the stops on that one"She said making the Dane stay quite.

Kylie:"So, we're going to ask you again V, do you like Y/n?"She asked making Vanessa look up and see Y/n with her family. She smiled a little but shook her head turning and looking at us.

Vanessa:"I don't really...I don't really do relationships...its way to complicated especially after Sean"She said shaking her head slightly"You all know how that went down"She said with a slight frown making us nod.

Bella:"We get that V, but you've met Y/n....I mean, I know she's two years younger then you and you don't date people who are younger then you but she's a really sweet girl"I said with utmost honesty"I've known Y/n from the time I started dating Abel and its well over five or six years now....she's a sweetheart and if you spend more time with her you will see what I see"I said smiling a little.

Gigi:"She's right V, Abel doesn't really talk about much people but when it comes to Y/n....everything is positive"She said making Vanessa sigh.

Vanessa:"I know she's sweet because I see it, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a easy life....I mean, there has to be something that's bad"She said making us all glance at each other briefly but quickly break our gaze"What? Was I on something there?"She questioned.

Kylie:"You were, but that's isn't something for us to discuss"She said respecting Y/n's privacy.

Bella:"Look, if you really get to know Y/n then she will tell you, but just be careful with her V....her heart is big enough to fit everyone so dont fuck it up"I said warningly.