Welcome To The Game Part 12.

VANESSA'S POV.

Y/n:"This was your idea"She said as we walked inside the building.

Vanessa:"Dont be such a grumpy pants"I said dragging her inside the toy store.

Y/n:"I give you an option....to go anywhere and you take me to a toy store"She said making me nod my head.

Vanessa:"You need to let lose and stop being so stressed"I said making her shake her head.

Y/n:"I'm not stressed"She said making me scoff and throw a teddy bear at her.

Vanessa:"You are, and you're also worried about what people are going to think of your music...so that's why all the little people in your head are losing their shit"I said simply making her look at me and laugh.

Her laugh is so cute.

Y/n:"The little people in my head?"She questioned making me nod.

Vanessa:"Yeah, the little Y/n's wearing their classic white v neck T-shirt with the black jeans....those ones"I said making her scoff.

Y/n:"How is that a classic me?"She questioned following me around the store.

Vanessa:"You dress like that sometimes and I get that vibe from you"I said turning around and biting my lip"But don't worry babe, you look hot"I said making her suck on her teeth and shake her head.

Y/n:"You know, I'd really like to get inside your head and know whats going in in there"She said making me hum and play with the toy piano.

Vanessa:"Its simple actually, its like most of your fan girls...."I said making her raise an eyebrow at me"You know, day dreaming about you all the time, wondering what you're thinking about.....also thinking about how good you are in bed"I said making her scoff"You think I'm joking, 99.9% of peoples fan base wonder how good they are in bed and day dream about fucking them.....well, to be fair, that's mostly my fan base. But you get what I mean!"I said making her laugh.

Y/n:"I do"She said simply before walking around the store with me.

Vanessa:"Whats wrong? I brought you here to take your mind of off all of the stress you're going through"I said making her sigh and run her fingers through her short hair.

Y/n:"It isn't that easy V, I'm just worried that I wont be good enough for people"She admitted making me frown at her words"I mean, its one thing to be doing vocals for people and sometimes featuring on songs, but doing it individually is different"She said making me grab her hand and pull her closer to me.

Vanessa:"You need to stop being so hard on yourself and see that you're really good at what you do. I listened to the songs you featured on and you blew my mind"I said making her sigh and shake her head"I'm serious! Who knew an 18 year old could have some strong ass lungs on her"I said making her chuckle lowly and look at me"You're good and I'm a hundred percent sure that people will love you"I said truthfully making her nod her head slowly.

Y/n:"Hopefully...."She said making me smile and lean forward, pecking her lips softly. She smiled at me making me return it and drag her further into the store.

Vanessa:"Come on! Lets go and get some stuff"I said excited making her stop and pull me towards her.

Y/n:"You want toys?"She asked making me nod my head.

Vanessa:"Duh, these days kids have some cool stuff, back in my day....I had a some dolls and that's it....they have hover boards and drones....I want one"I said making her laugh as I dragged her further into the store.

Y/n:"Can I have one?"She asked making me turn around and nod my head.

Vanessa:"Sure, I'll spoil you today since you're all sad and need some lovin"I said making her grin.