Jaded Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Vanessa:"Y-you l-love m-me?"She stuttered out in complete shock.

Y/n:"I do"I said shocking everyone and myself with how bold I was being with my feelings"But it was a mistake and I get that"I said running my fingers through my hair to stop the tightness in my throat"I mean, you're happier now right? And I get it, every girl waits for that opportunity to get their first love back....I get it"I said swallowing my tears.

Vanessa:"You cant love me"She said shaking her head as if she was trying to hear something else from me.

Y/n:"I know I cant, but you cant help who you fall for Vanessa"I said sending her a small smile. The others starred at me confused, trying to figure out where I was going with this.

Vanessa:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Listen"I said cutting her off and laughing a little making them stare at me confused"I could never get a girl like you in the first place, I mean I'm a kid from Toronto that's broke as fuck and probably couldn't support you so I get it....why date someone who's worthless"I said making them all frown at my words.

Bella:"You're not worthless"She said sternly making me let out a bitter laugh.

Y/n:"Its okay Bells, I know I am"I said hearing heels clicking behind me. I turned around and saw Taylor with a small smile on her face.

Taylor:"Hey, you ready?"She asked looking at me and taking a quick glance at the group of people behind me.

Y/n:"Uhm yeah, lets go"I said turning around and giving them a look, dismissing the conversation"I'll see y'all around"I said walking out the club with Taylor next to me.

Taylor:"Are you sure you're okay?"She asked as well exited making the security surround us, escorting us to my car safely.

I helped her in the car before walking to my side and getting in. I started the engine and let out a deep breathe before facing the green eyed girl.

Y/n:"I'm fine, so where do you live?"I asked pulling out from the club.

Taylor:"West Hollywood"She said making me hum"I'll direct you"She said making me nod my head"So tell me what's the actual problem"She said adjusting herself in the seat so she could face me.

Y/n:"Nothing"I said not pushing the conversation to go any further.

Taylor:"You know, you're a horrible lair and not to mention, your face and music give everything away"She said making me raise a eyebrow in shock"I paid attention tonight Y/n....you and Vanessa seemed off"She said making me sigh.

I rather talk to someone about this.

Y/n:"Well, Vanessa and I had a thing"I said making her scoff.

Taylor:"No shit"She said making me roll my eyes playfully and continue talking.

Y/n:"So we had a thing and....we vibed you know"I said sighing at the end"We were doing good, and then feelings started developing and it was from my side, but then she also started developing feelings which was good...."I said making her listen"And I took her out on a date and everything, But I guess that wasn't enough"I said shaking my head"Because she went back to her ex"I said making the green eyed girl sit up straight and stare at me shocked.

Taylor:"Her ex? As in Sean?"She questioned making me roll my eyes at the name and nod.

Y/n:"Yes, why?"I asked slightly confused to why the green eyes girl looked so confused and shocked.

Taylor:"Its just that I'm shocked, I mean after all the crap that he put her through while they were dating....The cheating, the constant flirting with other girls...."She said making me stare at the road confused to how she knew all of this"Look, I know Vanessa and I dont really have a buddy buddy relationship, but at times, Vanessa talked to me"She said making me hum.