Love Is Hell Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"You know, you didn't have to stand outside the door to make sure that I showered"I looked at Gigi and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

Gigi:"I had to make sure....get changed"She pointed to my closet.

I changed into this 👇 and made my way downstairs with Gigi right behind me. I saw that the girls cleaned up the house and opened a few windows since it smelled like alcohol.

 I saw that the girls cleaned up the house and opened a few windows since it smelled like alcohol

Y/n:"Thanks for...uh cleaning up"I mumbled standing in front of them. Kylie handed me my phone and walked towards me, putting my shirt properly.

Kylie:"Lets go, we're late"I grabbed my house keys and locked up, getting inside the with the girls.

We were driving to the club in silence with me in the front seat occasionally glancing at the girls who were still mad at me. I pushed my stubbornness aside and cleared my throat.

Y/n:"I'm....sorry..."I said as they all looked at me.

Bella:"For what?"She asked keeping her eyes on the road.

Y/n:"I'm sorry for not listening to you, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for letting myself fall and I'm sorry that I'm acting like such a dick.....the last thing I want is to hurt or upset you girls"I said mumbling the last part.

Hailey:"Well, at least you admitted it"I chuckled and looked back at them.

Y/n:"I really am sorry, its just that....I dont know how to feel anymore. My feelings are everywhere and the girl that I want is in a relationship with someone else and she seems happy.....really happy"I mumbled looking out of the window"And to top it off, Olivia was seen with her ex back home......am I the only one in this situation who actually feels sad?"I asked looking at them.

Gigi:"I wish we could answer that question for you Y/n/n, but we cant. Maybe they're just dealing with it in different ways then you are"She shrugged.

Y/n:"You mean, the fact that I'm actually looking like someone ripped my heart out and buried it is a bad thing.....oh okay, maybe I should go back to my ex-wait, already did that"I sent them a fake smile and sighed"....but yeah, maybe we deal with things differently"I mumbled looking out the window.

We arrived at the club and as usual, it was packed with people coming in and out. It was Friday so you could imagine how busy it was. We walked inside the club and went straight down to 'Rolling Stone'.

Y/n:"I really missed this place..."I mumbled walking through the red curtain. I saw the many models in their silk robes making a smile inch onto my face"...I really did"The girls rolled their eyes at me and pushed me forward.

Bella:"Why dont you go and say hello to the boys...their by the bar"I nodded my head and walked over to the boys.

Y/n:"Tsk....tsk....you did even bother to come over and pick me up today...you know I live for Fridays at this place"They all turned around and smiled at me.