Pain And Pleasure Part 7.

Y/N POV.

"Aloha Ms Y/l/n and Ms Moe, I trust that your flight was good?"The man asked once we landed. I smiled and thanked the girl as she put a flower neckless, also known as a Lei around our necks. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Y/n:"It was, are you Steve?"I asked shaking his hand.

"Indeed, I'm here to show you around and guide you throughout this trip. Your cars are here and it will take you to the hotel where I will meet you and help you get checked in"He smiled.

Y/n:"Okay, thank you"I smiled taking Vanessa's hand in mine and dragging her to the car. We sat in the back and saw Abel and Bella jump in with us.

Vanessa:"I love this, baby, thank you so much!"She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss shocking me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back hearing Bella and Abel mumble a few things before clearing their throats.

Bella:"We are still in the car, you know"Vanessa pulled away from the kiss and pecked my lips a few more times before pulling away fully.

Abel:"Breathing is still a thing, you two know that right?"I flipped him off and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

Y/n:"So what do you want to do today?"I asked looking over at her"This is your trip...but I have tomorrow planed out since its your birthday"She shrugged.

Vanessa:"First off, I want to shower"Myself and Abel laughed at her.

Bella:"Preach"She mumbled going on her phone.

Vanessa:"And we can get something to eat and then maybe we could go to the beach and get some jet skies?"She asked.

Y/n:"Whatever you want"I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We arrived at the hotel making us all climb out of the cars and go inside to be welcomed by the cool air conditioning. A few people took our bags as we waited for our keys. 

"These are your keys Ms Y/l/n, each of you have our best rooms here, the bellman will help you with your bags and accompany you to your rooms"He handed me the keys and smiled.

Y/n:"Thank you Steve, do you know a good place to have lunch at?"I asked.

"Yes, I will leave the address at the desk for you, anything else Ms Y/l/n?"He asked.

Y/n:"No thanks"I smiled and sighed looking at Vanessa"So...about that shower"She laughed and took my hand in hers dragging me to the elevator.

Gigi:"This place is fancy, your really are pulling out all the stops Y/l/n"I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n:"I'm trying"I shrugged. The elevator stopped making me see that Vanessa and I were on our floor"Alright, each of you have keys and we'll meet up after we settle in?"I asked.

Zayn:"Sure thing"He said smiling at me.

I thanked the bellman and tipped him before closing the door and sighing finally being able to relax, well relax for a few minutes. I walked further inside the hotel room and saw Vanessa outside on the balcony and smiled.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder looking at the view. Hawaii was truly more beautiful than the pictures and how people described it. I heard her sigh and lean into my body.

Vanessa:"You give me more than I deserve"I kissed the side of her head.

Y/n:"You deserve everything..."She turned around in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her forehead against mine.

Vanessa:"I really love you"I smiled and kissed her lips. She smiled into the kiss and kissed back tracing my bottom lip with her tongue.

Y/n:"We should shower before we get carried away..."I pulled away from the kiss and heard her groan. She moved to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot making me weak in my knees.