Welcome To The Game Part 14.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Dont you want to unlock the door at least"I said as Vanessa kept on kissing my neck.

Vanessa:"Hmm...oh yeah"She said making me laugh whilst she let go and rummaged through her bag for the house keys. Once she found them, she unlocked the door and pushed me inside.

Y/n:"Feisty"I said as she threw the keys on the table along with her bag.

Vanessa:"Just shut up and kiss me"She muttered basically jumping in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck making me move my hands to her waist and trace her bottom lip asking for entrance making her moan and grant me access. I felt her hands move down my chest to my jeans, undoing the button.

Gigi:"Ohmygod! PG!!"She yelled making us pull away abruptly. I blushed and started putting my button back on whilst Vanessa ran her fingers through her hair in the slight daze.

Hailey:"Oh wow, my eyes"She said making me lick my lips and somewhat recover from the kiss.

Her lips taste really good today....what was it? Cherries? Nah....oh! It was berries!

Vanessa:"What are y'all still doing here? In my house?"She asked slightly annoyed. I chuckled a little while the girls held amused looks.

Kylie:"Well, we wanted to stay back and wait for you to get back from your date so we could talk about it"She said crossing her arms with a smile.

Kendall:"We also wanted to have a sleepover"She said with a smirk.

Bella:"But it looks like you were about to have a sleepover of your own"She said making Vanessa blush and look at the ground.

Y/n:"I think I should go"I said making her look at me and frown.

Vanessa:"No!"She said making the girls giggle whilst I laughed.

Y/n:"You have company babe"I said making her pout"Plus, I'll see you at my party tomorrow at my house...to celebrate my singles"I said making her and the girls nod.

Gigi:"Definitely"She said making me smile and kiss her nose.

Y/n:"Bye beautiful"I said making her intertwine our fingers and drag me to the door.

Vanessa:"I'll walk you out"She said making me laugh with the girls. 

We both stood outside her door making the girl pout at me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I laughed a little a leaned down to peck her lips since I was taller then her.

Y/n:"Dont be so sad...."I mumbled kissing her nose"Its not that bad"I said making her groan and hide her face in my jacket.

Vanessa:"But I wanted your kisses"She grumbled making me laugh and hug her slim figure.

Y/n:"Dont be such a grumpy person baby"I said making her rest her chin on my chest and look at me with those green orbs.

Vanessa:"Say that again"She said shyly making me shake my head knowing I would get teased for it.

Y/n:"Oh no"I said making her pout her move her hands to wrap around my neck.

Vanessa:"But I like the way you say it"She said making me roll my eyes.

Y/n:"Say what?"I asked playing dumb making her fingers move to the back of my neck, scratching it making me close my eyes at the oddly good feeling.

Vanessa:"Baby"She said making me open my eyes and look at her. I smiled at her and leaned down to peck her lips.

Y/n:"My beautiful baby"I mumbled making her blush and pull me down to connect our lips. 

I moved my hands down to her ass giving it a gentle squeeze making her moan into the kiss and deepen it. I traced her bottom lip asking for permission making her open her mouth slightly, I slid my tongue into her mouth making us both fight for dominance. I felt her figure melt into mine making me move my kisses down to her jaw.