Pain And Pleasure Part 1.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"W-what?"I choked out in pure shock.

Vanessa:"I love you"She repeated with a smile.

I felt like my heart would explode any minute, I've waited for her to say those three words for months on end and now that she said it...I cant quite process it.

Well, I can...but holy shit.

Y/n:"I-I love you too....so much"I said smiling like a idiot.

Vanessa:"You better"She grumbled kissing my lips again. I held her closer to me and deepened the kiss making her moan in response.

Y/n:"You want to get out of here?"I asked pulling away from the kiss.

Vanessa:"And go where?"She asked still dazed from the kiss.

Y/n:"Back to the hotel"I bit down on her bottom lip playfully and smirked.

Vanessa:"Yes daddy"I chuckled and intertwined our hands.

We snuck past all of the people and my parents before running out of the hotel. We laughed when we heard my mother scream for us to come back and continued to run when we saw Zayn smoking outside with Abel.

Abel:"What are you-"

Y/n:"You got the keys to the car right?"I asked looking at the BMW I8 that was parked out front.

Abel:"Yeah, but its for Spencer and-"

Y/n:"I'll have someone bring it back...I just need it for now"I said taking the keys from him.

Abel:"Y/n! Your mom will kick my ass!"He scolded coming after me. Vanessa and I quickly got in and I started the engine.

Y/n:"You will have it back in no time! Love you!"I shouted driving off from the hotel.

I heard Vanessa giggle from the front seat and lean over to kiss my jaw going to my mouth. I looked away from the road for a moment and pecked her lips before focusing my attention back to the road.

Vanessa:"I can't believe we left your sisters wedding"She shook her head and laughed.

Y/n:"I know, Spencer saw us leaving but she shook her head and sent me a wink so its fine because she doesn't really mind"I said taking a left.

Vanessa:"Your mom is going to have your ass tomorrow morning"I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n:"Maybe, but I'll charm my way out of it"I smirked.

Vanessa:"Of course you will"She rolled her eyes and smiled at me"I really do love you"I looked over at her and smiled turning my attention back to the road.

Y/n:"And I really love you, seriously, I'm stupid in love with you"She giggled and kissed my cheeks repeatedly.

Vanessa:"Well I'm grateful for it"I pecked her lips and pressed on the gas trying to get to the hotel sooner.

I pulled up to the hotel and saw the Valet standing there waiting to park the car, Vanessa and I got out from the car making me pull out a hundred dollar bill and hand it to him with a smile.

Y/n:"I need you to do a favour for me....Tom? Tom, could you do me a favour?"I asked watching Vanessa send me a devilish grin and walk inside the hotel with a little more peep in her step.

"Uh s-sure, I'm a huge fan Ms Y/l/n"I smiled at him and cleared my throat to get rid of all the sudden thoughts I had of Vanessa....undressing and-

Y/n:"Thank you, Tom"I said stopping my thoughts"I need you to drive this car back to the location put in on the GPS and if the car is delivered there in one piece, I will personally give you tickets to my next concert and here..."I said giving him a extra hundred"I'll even pay for your Uber back"He looked at me wide eyed.