Its All About Timing Part 5.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"I'm coming!"I shouted grabbing my T-shirt and running do the door. I opened it and saw Vanessa standing there looking beautiful as usual.

Vanessa:"Hey Y/n, hey Y/n's abs"She said patting my abs and walking into my room. I pulled my shirt down and closed the door with a small chuckle"Your late"She sang sitting on bed.

Y/n:"I know, I had uh...problem"I said not giving her a full answer. She looked at me weirdly making me sit next to her and lean over her grabbing my Nike shoes. 

Vanessa:"Problem? What-"She stopped and looked at me with a smirk"So morning wood is very real then"I cleared my throat and tied my shoelaces.

Y/n:"Can we not discuss this, please?"I begged moving around the room trying to find my watch and rings. 

Vanessa:"Fair point, I dont need to get turned on when I have my period"I stopped what I was doing and looked at her like a fish out of water.

Did she just-My God, please take me now.

Y/n:"Did you just-"

Vanessa:"Your family and our friends are waiting....lets go"She winked getting off the bed. I grabbed my jacket along with my other belongings and followed her out the door. 

We entered the elevator making me press the ground button and adjust my shirt a little. Vanessa scoffed and turned to me so I was facing her. She adjusted the chain around my neck along with my shirt, straightening it out. I took my time to admire her outfit along with the light makeup she applied.

Y/n:"You look beautiful by the way, but you always do so..."I shrugged my shoulders and smirked once she blushed.

Vanessa:"Trying to get in my pants Y/l/n?"She asked staying in the same position, moving her arms around my neck.

Y/n:"Trying, how long till you get off?"I asked knowing she would know what I'm talking about.

Vanessa:"Its a good thing I got it when we left LA, I'm off tomorrow"I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

Y/n:"Perfect"She laughed and shook her head at me. She kissed my cheek and pulled away when we heard the ding.

Vanessa:"I'm hungry"She said as we walked towards where my family were sitting.

Y/n:"I can tell"I said referring to the noise her stomach made. I chuckled as we approached the table and pulled the chair out for her"....and I'm the dork"She shook her head and let me push her chair in.

Vanessa:"You are, I'm the hotter one though"I took my seat and hummed.

Y/n:"Agreed"She smiled and bit her lip.

Hailey:"Oh well, Good Morning! We're doing well, thanks for asking"She said catching our attention.

Bella:"We had a lovely sleep, thank you for asking"

Kylie:"It was okay that we had to wait for you whilst we starved ourselves"

Kendall:"Yeah, no need to apologize"I rolled my eyes at them and the others laughed

Y/n:"Good Morning everyone"I greeted smiling at the girls"I'm sorry that I was so late, I overslept"I lied hearing Vanessa stiffen her laugh. I looked at her and sucked on my teeth.

Vanessa:"What? I didn't say anything"She defended giggling.

Spencer:"You two look very...chirpy"She commented.

Vanessa:"We had a talk last night....we're trying to move past it"She answered nervously.

Y/m/n:"Well, I'm glad, just dont do any stupid things....otherwise I'll be there with my baseball bat ready to swing"I gave my mother a look as Vanessa nodded.