part one

Fuck waking up at 7 at night. Who in their goddamn mind would ever make someone do that? It's like when you go into a cave and you, like, mine for hours and hours and there's no diamonds. Waking up two hours earlier than I normally do is COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

Yet, I have to do it anyway. Not to mention that it's pretty easy to wake up early, considering Xa-Tul brought his dumb ass into my room and decided to push me off the bed like the shitwad he is.

"Wake the heck up," Xa-Tul says. "You're going to be late for school." 

Xa-Tul's going through another "Extreme Puberty" phase. Except it's a reverse thing. He used to be a fucking dumbass, but now he's actually taken some time to study. (He looks like he's gained a few tons too, but don't tell him I said that.) He's also been learning how to talk like a normal person, but sometimes he doesn't use as much slang as the rest of us, so he sounds like the class pet ninety percent of the time.

"I don't want to get up," I snore, launching a mini fireball at his face. He sighs and rubs the burn I left on his nose off. 

"Well, you have to. We have to go to the Maker's new school, remember?"

I groan, turning over to face him. "Why the hell would he make us go there anyway? We're capable human beings."

"Says the one who nearly set fire to a lake yesterday," Xa-Tul grumbles.

"Fuck off, okay?" I say, sitting up. "That was an accident. I got pissed off at Feyd. You know my power gets out of control when I get pissed."

"Yeah, I do. And honestly, it's the same for Feyd. He got so mad at Reaper that his teleporting got out of control and he nearly teleported straight into a waterfall... I wish Herobrine didn't make our ablilities so strong. Can't we be normal?"

"Well maybe this school will teach us how to be normal." I kick the covers off of me, standing up.

Xa-Tul adverts his eyes. "Why the fuck do you sleep naked?"

"It's hot as hell in here. And besides, Feyd does it too."

"He does?!"

"Yeah. Honestly, I thought you would have known that~~"

Xa-Tul throws a pillow at me. "You know, sometimes, you seem like an actually decent person, and then other times you need to get your mind out of the gutter." He tosses me my clothes. "Put these on, I'm gonna head down for breakfast."

"Not me," I say. "I'm heading down to the Nether for a bit of me-time."

"...you're going down there to masturbate, aren't you...?"

I laugh. "You know me so well."