✨iv✨

I turned around and found Keonhee in front of me. He leaned in more, trapping me in between his arms. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Excuse me," I told him through my teeth.

He leaned in more until his face was closer to mines. "And if I don't want to." He smirked.

"Ha. You think I won't kill you."

He laughed, "Aren't you a cute one." I tried to hold in my breath, his smell was filling every spot inside me. "I can help with that." I looked up at him, not knowing what to say.

He came closer and crashed his lips onto mine. I started hitting him, but then he grabbed onto my hands, intertwining his fingers into mines.

Deepening the kiss even more, I felt my mind going into a daze. I hated this, but it felt nice at the same time. Something about him seems familiar.

He finally released me and I dropped to the floor. My mind was blank, and my body was weak. He kneeled down and held me.

"I'm sorry. I guess I was too sudden." He tried to help me up.

I felt anger building up inside me. I pushed him away roughly. "Don't you ever dare talk to me again. I will kill you." I got up and walked out of the library.

Fuck this school. I made my way to the entrance of the school and walked out. I don't want to be here any longer.

{Azrael POV}

We played until the bell rang, letting us know that lunch was over. We made our way to the locker rooms and took a quick shower. Deep down was something that felt out of place.

We finished up and all headed to class. Everyone went to their class, Leedo and Seoho were with me since we all are in the same class.

When I walked in, I started looking for Izora, but couldn't find her. I sat where we were sitting and saw Keonhee sleeping at his desk.

"Hey, did you see if my sister came by." I asked him.

He slowly lifted his head, saying, "No, I thought she'd be here by now."

Something wasn't right. I took out my phone and texted her. Leedo, Seoho, and Keonhee got closer. She didn't reply, she always replies fast.

"What's wrong?" Seoho asked.

I ignored him and focused on my sister. I tried to sense her in the whole school, but nothing. Just then I felt a tug towards the entrance of the school.

I quickly got up and said, "I have to go."

Leedo grabs my arm and says, "What's going on?"

"My sister left the school."

"Did she leave early? Awe I wanted to see her." Seoho whined.

"Maybe she went home." Keonhee added.

"No, she still doesn't know her way around Korea. She has no sense of direction. She could've gotten lost." I was pissed, "She didn't even let me know she was leaving. This isn't like her."

Seoho got up and said, "We'll help you look for her. Leedo text the other guys."

We went to the back of the school and sneaked out. We all met up in an alley.

"Seoho and I will go that way," I told the group. "Leedo and Keonhee go that way. Ravn and Woongie go that way. And the twins, go that way. We have each other's numbers. Whoever finds her, call me." We all agreed and split.

I hope nothing happens to you, Izora.