✨xix✨

It's been months since we last saw Azariah. Not only was I relieved, but also unsure. I don't know why I felt like something was off. Classes were finally over, and we start our spring break now. My brother and the guys want to head to the beach, but I wasn't in the beach mood.

When I finished placing my books in my locker, Keonhee came up to me. "Hey."

I looked over at him and smiled, "Hey."

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the beach?" He asked.

I nodded, "Well I want to rest up at home just tomorrow, then I'll catch up with you guys after."

"You promise?"

I giggled, "Yes. Don't worry about me and go have fun. I'll meet you guys the next day." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed out. Azrael already had his things ready since this morning. As I walked home by myself, the skies were getting darker. Azrael made this invisible light path for me, to know where to turn to get home.

I started thinking about the guys. Keonhee, Seoho, and Leedo. They were three amazing guys, three amazing guys who loved me. It's been more than half the school year since I've been here and they have been really good to me. I know I treated them badly at first but I want to make it up to them.

I made them each a gift. I'll give it to them when I meet up with them at the beach. I smiled thinking about all their reactions. I giggled to myself.

I was almost home when I felt a clothe over my nose and I blacked out.

{Azrael's POV}

The guys and I decided to head the beach for spring break. We finished uploading everything onto the van.

"All done!" Woongie cheered. I smiled, I pulled out a water and walked over to hand it to him. He looked up at me with red cheeks. I giggled as he took it slowly, "Thank you." he responded in a very soft voice. I ruffled his hair and went to get in the car.

We all got in. "Is Izora really coming over tomorrow?" Seoho asked.

"Yea. She said she needed to pack and get something before heading over." I told them.

"She told me she wanted to rest." Keonhee pouted. I forgot that Z wanted to surprise the guys with gifts. When we got to the beach house, we all settled down. I offered to go get groceries and Woongie followed me, with Ravn following behind him.

We came back with bags and bags with everything we thought we'd eat. All types of snacks, meats, and drinks. We unpacked and put everything away. Everyone went outside to see the stars, I went after I got the beers and gave them out.

I looked up, Izora I wish you were here now, so you could this sky. I know you'll love it. Seoho jumped up, "Let's all go to sleep, that way when we wake up we'll have Izora on her way." Everyone else agreed. I shared my room with Keonhee and Seoho. Ravn and Woongie got a room for themselves, and Leedo and Xion have the other room. We made sure Izora gets the big room for herself.

I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

Azrael! Big brother, help me! Help me! Come find me! He has me! I'm scared, please. Please come save me!

I suddenly woke up, all sweaty. Something wasn't right. I tried to push the thought away, it was probably just a dream. We all got ready and decided to make a feast for Izora. Hours passed by and she still wasn't here. I looked at my watch, she was supposed to be here already.

"Isn't Izora suppose to be here by now?" Seoho whined. I nodded.

"Can't you see your house or something like that to see if she left already?" Leedo asked.

"I've never tried it long distance. I can try." They made room for me and I sat in the middle of the living room. I closed my eyes and focus on Izora being at home. Home. Our house. I felt myself leave the beach house and appearing in my house.

I looked around. I went upstairs to see if she was in her room, but nothing. I stopped halfway and noticed something. I walked to the other side of the room and noticed her luggage and the gifts still there. I ran downstairs, it was like nobody came home. Her uniform and book bag were missing.

I went outside the house and looked around. When I turned the corner, I noticed something by a bush. I ran over and picked it up, Izora's phone! No! Something is wrong. I thought back to my dream. She's in trouble. I made myself go back into my body at the beach house, I was able to bring her phone with me.

I stood up quickly, the guys looked worried. "It's Izora. She's missing, something is not right. I saw something last night, but I thought it was a dream. But now I know it wasn't. She was calling for help. She's in trouble."