✨xvi✨

When I woke up in the morning I felt two strong arms around me. Maybe it was one of the guys. When I turned around, I saw a face I'd never thought to see again. I felt like I was having a panic attack, Azrael where are you!

The door flung open, Azrael came in and carried me out the room. He laid me in his bed, and grabbed my hand, "I thought they were lying." I told him.

"Trust me, me too. Let's hope everything is fine with him. You can stay in this room, for now, he'll probably try sticking with you." He looked down at our hands, "I'm sorry for treating you the way I did. I should have helped you, but instead, I treated you like a monster. I will understand if you hate me."

Teardrops dropped on my hand, I reached over and picked up his face. I wiped the tears away and kissed him on the forehead, "I will never ever hate you, not in this life and not in the next. I should have spoken with you first, not run away." Just then I asked him, "Is Seoho a Dark Vampire, was he the one who tried turning me?"

Azrael cleared his throat, "No. He found you. He said you left the house in the middle of the night when you were staying over his house. When he went out to look for you he found you unconscious on the floor. That's why you probably don't remember much."

"Honestly I don't. I remember having a night with Seo," my cheeks flushed bright red, "and the next thing I knew I woke up next to Azariah." 

He nodded, "Yea, Mom, and Dad came and did what they had to do, but they bought him along. Oh, the guys are coming over, they're dying to see you." He smiled at me. He climbed onto the bed and hugged me.

"Awe. Having a reunion without me." Azariah walked in and got on the bed opposite of Azrael and also hugged me. I tighten my grip on Azrael.

"Azariah, why are you back?" I asked.

"Why else? One because I'm here as your protector, and two," he pushed Azrael away and held in his arms, he lifted my chin up so I could see him clearly, " I missed my fiance. I had to come back for her."

I cringe as I heard him speak such nonsense. We then heard footsteps climbing up the stairs. Keonhee and Seoho were the first to enter and ran up to me. They pushed Azariah off me and they both hugged me.

They glared at Azariah, "Just because your her brother doesn't mean you need to get touchy with our girl." Seoho said.

"Your girl?" Azariah scuffed, "I'm sorry but she's my fiance. We promised each other to be together. Always."

Keonhee and Seoho laughed. "I'm sorry, but you're gross. Hey, Azrael do you love your sister more than a sister?" Keonhee asked him.

"No." he responded.

"See, that's normal." Keonhee looked at him in disgust.

Then everyone else walked in. Hwanwoong came up to me, "How are you feeling? I bought a peach." He handed me the peach, and I thanked him. Then everyone also pulled out peaches they bought me as a gift. I giggled.

I looked over at Leedo who had a sad look on his face, Xion came up to me and moved Seoho away, "Please don't get hurt again. Leedo-Hyung cried all day. I don't like seeing him sad. I don't get why he likes you so much." he whispered and pouted.

"Are you jealous?" I poked his cheek, he looked away and got up. I looked over at Leedo, "Hey sexy, come here." His face brightens up and walks shyly over to me. Everyone else pouted.

He pulls me into a big hug, "Please don't get hurt again, I promise to look after you more." I smiled and hugged him back. I think these Vampires are rubbing off on me. "Can I stay over, please. To look after you," He asked and glared at Azariah.

"Sure, I don't see why not. You can sleep here with me." I smiled.

"Hey, no fair!" Keonhee and Seoho said in sync. Everyone else laughed.

"Izora, you shouldn't hang around these people. They aren't safe." He said as he glared at Seoho, who glared back. "Let's hope they don't get to friendly, or else."

Everyone saw how Azrael and my face got pale, the guys looked at me, "You're acting weird Izora, it's not like you to not fight back," Seoho commented as he kept his eyes on Azariah.

I looked and tried to build up the courage, I don't want to lie, Azariah does scare me. But I can't let him hurt them. "Azariah. I won't let you hurt them. I was unable to protect the others you hurt, but with them, I won't stand by and watch. If I have to fight you, then so be it."

Azariah was fuming, he clenched his hands into a fist and stormed out. Ravn closed the door after he left. "What do you mean by hurt?" Xion asked.

I looked at my brother, You tell them. I can't. He nodded. "Our brother, he is very protective of Izora, ever since we were little. Whenever someone hurts Z or saw blood on her, he transformed."

"Transformed?" Keonhee looked at us.

"Yea. He became a monster. He kills anyone who hurts her." He looked at Seoho. "I'm a witness of all the people and things he killed ever since we were seven. I was the one who buried them." They all wore shocked looks, " He's also been in love with Izora since then too. He would baby her, look after her. He didn't have any girlfriends, because he considered Izora his fiance. He only saw her."

"Isn't that called psychopathic, lunatic, an obsessed freak. He's in love with his own sister, literally." Seoho said.

"Is that why you said you'd protect us?" Hwanwoong asked.

I nodded, "You guys are rubbing off on me, so I can't let him get to you." I pouted. They all laughed and we ended up having a group hug.

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update. I just moved so I was unpacking, I had my birthday to celebrate on the 2nd (yeah Woojin from AB6ix is my birthday twin) and guess what!! Yes I went to the Oneus Fly with us concert in NY on Sunday!! It was amazing!! They were amazing!! I even got to High Touch them 😩🥰🥰 Let me know if you want a chapter with pics and I'll gladly share 💕💕