✨vii✨

When I woke up, I couldn't help but smile. I got up and got ready. I was finishing up when Azrael came in.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Oh, I forgot. You can go ahead. Woojin is going to pick me up."

Azrael's face went serious, "Do you like him that much?"

I looked at him and nodded. I know he is just worried about me, but I'm a big girl. I'm also the strongest one out here, and I trusted Woojin. He wasn't going to hurt me, I felt his sincerity.

My brother nodded, "Okay, be careful." And he walked out. I got a message a couple of minutes later from Woojin. I smiled and got my bag heading downstairs.

He was waiting for me by his car. I ran up to him. "Good morning." I smiled at him.

His face melted to a soft smile, "Good morning." He opened the door for me. On our way to my school, I turned and looked at him.

"Won't you be late for school?" I asked him.

"No. We go in a little later." I nodded. "Do you... " He started hesitating. When we arrived at the school, he took off his seat belt and faced me. He looked deep in my eyes as if he were looking for something. "Do you want to go out and watch a movie after school?"

My smile widen, "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Good," he said happily. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. He walked me up to the entrance, where everyone was glaring at us. But I could care less. I felt like two pairs of eyes were drilling inside me. I turned around and saw Keonhee and Seoho standing there with the guys.

They had the most upset faces I've ever seen. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Woojin. "I should go in."

"Oh! Yeah. I'll see you after school?"

I nodded, "Yeah, be safe on your way back." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I watched him leave and walked in. The guys came up to me in no time.

"My pretty lady. What's up with you and that nasty assassin?" Leedo asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I glared at him and pushed his arm off. I stopped walking and faced them, "One, he is not a nasty assassin. On the contrary, he is handsome, nice, thoughtful and has such a beautiful smile." They all scuffed at what I was saying. "Two, I like him. And we have a date after school. So, do not talk to me like we are comfortable with each other. You are now my brother's friends, not mine." And with that said I walked away.

When I reached my locker, Seoho and Keonhee were standing on either side of my locker. "A date?" Keonhee glared at me.

"Yea, and?"

Seoho pouted, "You can't date him. You have an owner already."

I laughed, "Omo, since when do I have an owner. Last time I checked, I'm not a dog to be owned by anybody." I slammed my locker. "You two keep away from me. If me and Woojin start dating, I don't want to see you around." And with that I walked to class.

They started looking at each other with annoyed looks.