"Damn Deku you luck-" said Katsumi.

"Don't finish that sentence" said Shoko.

"Hey I wasn't going say anything  about him" said Katsumi.

"Right" said Shoko.

This only made Katsumi want to kill Shoko this morning, but soon enough Izuku caught up to Mirio at the train station and after an one hour train ride they made it to Sir's office.

"This is Sir's office" said Mirio.

"Whoa" said Izuku nervously.

"Hey don't go square on me" said Mirio.

But about now Mirio remember something.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you but sir has a very strict standards" said Mirio.

"I'm well aware he a famously stoic hero not only is he strict with others he's also on himself and it is shown in his hard work, that sharp glance startles me sometimes even through the screen" said Izuku.

"Yeah Sir can be like that but he actually has another face he  doesn't show to the media, so if you don't want to get turned away then between when you first meet him and when you finished talking you got to make him laugh at least once" said Mirio.

This just left Izuku confused.

"What do you mean make him laugh" said Izuku.

"Sure Sir might look grumpy all the time but despite that or maybe because of it he respects humor above everything else" said Mirio.

Then the two entered the building with Mirio leading.

"All I can do is introduce you it's up to Sir's whether he can use you or not, I wanna help you out, but the only you can get Sir to acknowledge you is through your efforts" said Mirio.

But when they were walking to Sir office room Izuku wanted to get something of his mind.

"I know this is late to ask but why are you doing me a favor even though we just met" said Izuku.

"Im not really thinking of it as doing you a favor or anything like that, you've got yourself one crazy goal and your try to make it a reality, you know when a hero see someone in need, it just in their nature to be noisy and help em out" said Mirio smiling.

But now the two were right in front of Sir's office door.

"Right it's just beyond that door if you wanna become stronger then push it open yourself" said Mirio.

Meanwhile a couple seconds before, inside Sir office room.

"Let's see, the contact point was already deserted but evidence was found of blood stains that had been wiped off and due to the serious damage to the building in question, it's believed that some sort of struggle occurred in all likelihood, a negotiation must have went down" said ??? a blue skin woman.