The Past (pt. 2)...

Start from the beginning

I tried to wake her up once again. She didn't. Sobbing, I went over to the neighbors for help. They quickly called the police and started comforting me.

Almost two days later, my mom opened her eyes in the hospital. Her condition was critical. At that time, as I was a kid, I did not understand what the doctors said but they said she got a severe injury to her brain because someone banged her head into the drawer handle.

Whatever it was, I didn't understand what they were saying. I was just happy that she woke up.

She held my hand. "Mommy! You were sleeping for two days! I missed talking to you!" I complained.
She weakly smiled and started rubbing my hand. Gathering all her strength to even speak, she finally mumbled,
"Sweety, I want to tell you something. Never ever be the type of person your father was. Find someone who you truly love and take care of them. I hope you'll find someone who'll protect you in future. I know you are too young to understand all this but keep it in your mind! And remember... Mommy loves you."

These were the last words I heard from her. The next day, she passed away.

The only important person in my life passed away right infront of my eyes.

My aunt took care of me after that. Police were successful in tracking down my dad and he was imprisoned.

But my mom passed away. And today is her death anniversary.

By the time I finished telling my story, I didn't even realize Seonghwa was tearing up. He quickly rubbed his eyes.

"That was so touching. I can't even imagine what all things you went through... I really feel bad for you Yeosang. But don't worry... I will always be by your side, no matter what. Just keep that in mind!" saying that, he just hugged me.

A hug was exactly what I needed right now.

The instant he hugged me, I felt like a huge burden was off my chest. I wasn't crying anymore. I felt relieved.

I felt the same exact warmth of my mother's hug.

"I feel good after talking to you hyung. Thank you for hearing me out. I feel like a burden is off my chest now."

He just hugged me tighter. "It's okay Yeosang. You can come and talk to me anytime. I'll always be there for you."

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner :

Author : Hey guys, let's talk about something -

San : *appears out of nowhere* We are having a comeback in less than 24hrs!!

Author : Uh, Yeah. That's what I was going to say-

Yunho : *comes in without even asking* And our today's teaser -

Seonghwa : OH NO

San : DID YOU JUST-

Hongjoong : YUNHO! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! YOU JUST TRIGGER-

Author : AHHH YES! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT IT! SO ACCORDING TO ME, TEASER SOUNDS LIKE MCR's (My Chemical Romance) WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE! THE WAY I STARTED CRYING WHEN I HEARD WONDERLAND TEASER. HOLY SHIT, MY OLD EMO SELF IS WHEEZING I-

San : Seongwha hyung, she needs a Psychiatrist ASAP

Seonghwa : Alright... Carry her Yunho! You are responsible!

Author : NO WAIT, HEAR ME OUT. WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE WAS MY ANTHEM. MY EMO ANTHEM. MY CHILDHOOD! AND WONDERLAND IS OUR ANTHEM. ATINY'S ANTHEM! THIS IS GOING TO BE A BOP, A HISTORY IN KPOP....! Y'ALL BETTER MAKE IT OUR OFFICIAL-

Hongjoong : *suddenly interrupts*Uh sorry guys, it's an emergency. She gets triggered when it comes to this. Anyways, yeah! We are less than 24hrs away from the comeback! Hope y'all survive tho! Please look forward to our new album!

 Anyways, yeah! We are less than 24hrs away from the comeback! Hope y'all survive tho! Please look forward to our new album!