Boss: It gat nothing to do with her, she was just following my orders. She has no idea that you were out there, she has no idea that she was double crossing any mission. So if you are looking for who to execute for ruining your mission or betraying the organization, that should be me. •*He said, pulled a black pistol from his suit inner pocket, cocked it and drop it on the table, close to agent Dan*•.

Boss: Glory leave us. •*He said again and i got up instantly and head for the door*•.

“What's going on here?” •*The man on the flat screen monitor asked just as i opened the door, and i walked out and closed the door, hoping my days in the organization isn't numbered*•.
.
.
.
GAIUS
Location: The Organization.

“Alright honey, I will, take care". •*I said to Clara through the phone and dropped the call just as i drove into the organization*•.

I parked my range rover sport at the exterior parking lot and walked in bossily. Getting to the elevator, it automatically opened by itself, meaning someone was about to come out. And within seconds, Sonia walked out of the elevator with a frowned facial expression.

“Hey! What's wrong girl?" •*i asked with concern as i made to touch her face, and she forcefully slapped my innocent arm off her way and as she walked passed me, while i turned and watch her leave in surprise, wondering who provoked the evil spirit in her*•.

I shuddered and walked into the elevator just as she briskly divert to the hallway that leads to the building's exit door, and the elevator closed.

Few Minutes Later.

I was in my office, busy with a new project of  creating a Stronger universal anti virus that can defend and destroy any sort of virus that might be use to attack my devices both here and at home (preparing for cyber war) and got distracted by a customised emergency alert which can come only from my baby agent whenever she is in trouble and needs my help.

I quickly minimized what i was doing and tracked her down using the same system, and realized she's in the office next door, which is no where else but Dan's office, getting me wondering what Dan is up to, probably he's interrogating her regarding what happened on Friday.

Without hesitations, i got off my seat and zoom out of my office within seconds like a vampire, and in the next seconds, i walked into Dan's office without permission.

“What's going on here?" •*I asked as i glanced from Glory who looked so worried to Dan who was feeling himself as if he just achieved something no one else had achieve*•.

“It's a good thing you're here, because i was about abiding by my words of executing who ruined my mission". •*He said with all seriousness, staring at me*•.

“And what does that gat to do with her?" •*I asked defensively, maintaining a serious eyes contact with him*•.

“Because i gat prove". •*He said and clicked on his keyboard, and a footage of what happened at the dining hall, probably this afternoon began to play on the flat screen monitor that hangs on the wall, while i kept quiet as i watch*•.

And just as the footage stopped, i gently glanced at Glory disappointedly and she bent her face, probably scared of i will do. That she's called a baby agent doesn't mean she should talk and act like a baby. Although i am at fault for not telling her everything about that mission, which i decided to keep to myself for a reason best known to me. Had it been she knows, she wouldn't have opened up to Sonia just like that, for her mind, the mission is official, not knowing it's for my own interest.

Within seconds Dan connected my uncle to a visual transmitter and i told my baby agent to leave.

“Hey dude? She's in my custody, so I'm to decide whether she leaves or stay”. •*Dan said, authoritatively gesturing my baby agent to sit down as if he will break walls if she move an inch, and i decided to take laws into my hands*•.