Tutoring & Possible Work Studies

Start from the beginning

This was when Izuku spoke.

"To tell you the truth I don't know how she fell for me to tell you the truth I think she needs someone better then me, you see someone who Incredible shouldn't be stuck him some worthless after all that's what people say about me and they're not wrong" said Izuku.

But this was when pony got out of her seat.

"I don't know but that not true I saw you at the sports festival and you were so cool and made so far even to the semi finals you remind me of my favorite character" said Pony.

This left Izuku confused for a bit.

"Character" said Izuku.

This made Pony flustered and shake her hands.

"Please forget what I said at the end" said Pony.

"I kinda wanna know now since you said I'm kinda like someone" said Izuku.

Pony stayed quiet for a bit until she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Okay I'll tell you this I secretly read comic books I know normal girls don't usually do that but I really like them I even went as far to download an app that keeps me up to date with the comics I like back home" said Pony flustered.

"Is that so I don't think it weird" said Izuku.

This caught Pony off guard cause back home they would call her a tomboy for read comics she read.

"If you like them you should keep reading them it's not like you should be ashamed most girls these days read manga that isn't romance or slice of life manga in Japan so I don't think it should be different" said Izuku.

"Thanks for saying that to me I thought it was weird for me to read that type of stuff I'm really happy that I know people who will help a foreigner like me" said Pony.

"It's no problem and either way I used to be a foreigner cause I was born outside of Japan and I'm only half Japanese" said Izuku.

"Really then what's the other half" said Pony.

This got Izuku concerned since she didn't know the truth like the others and people never ask what his other half was so just went with the country that was closest to his country name.

"Oh I'm half German" said Izuku nervously.

"Oh I see the I guess your Japanese traits took over in the looks department cause you don't really look German to me" said Pony.

"Oh really but let's go back to that character you were taking about" said Izuku.

"Oh right you see he from the comic book from Sora The Sea Warrior" said Pony.

This made Izuku remember something but couldn't get it completely.

'I feel like I heard that name and for some reason I feel like it's connected to me' Izuku thought.

"You see the main hero Sora has to fight the Germa empire and defeat they're evil army" said Pony.

This made Izuku remembered completely now.

'Now I know comic it's the bastard gave the idea of Germa to a random Comic book artist so the people think that Germa is actually fake and keep off they're back' Izuku thought.

"And they're are five main villains I'll go first with the king and his name is Garuda and he has the power of electricity and super strength which he uses in his spear next is Sparking Red he is the 1st son of the king and like him he control electricity, then his 2nd Dengeki Blue also like his older brother with his power then there's the 4th son Winch Green unlike the other two he only had his father super strength then finally the oldest one his 1st daughter the beautiful and yet dangerous Poison  Pink and her power she can control poison any way she wants and that's all the villains" said Pony.