Chapter 20: NamJin

Third Person's PoV:

Jin is inside his room watching netflix, A knock on the door interrupted his crying momento.

"Come.. in." it was the maid.

"Mrs. Kim, Master is already dowstairs. " The woman informed, bowing after. Jin paused the movie and ran excitingly downstairs to give his husband a hug. 

"Hi hon." Namjoon greeted and jin smiled jumping right into his lover's arms.  "Woahh there....looks like someoned missed me." Namjoon chuckled, kissing Jin's forehead and carried him bridal style upstairs.

"how's work?"When Jin was already on his feet, He automatically went tk take off namjoon's neck tie.

(AN: Chill guys this ain't smut scene😆)

"Juseok called jungkook.. " and there was silence.

"Saying that if jungkook won't give his company and place..He'll destroy Jungkook's Family... " This is what Jin is afraid of. He knew from the start that there's gonna be a conflict someday that the Jeon coupl will face and maybe this is it, If this was a game He could say its the "Boss Level". Of course Jin knows who Juseok is.. This man wiped out  thousands of people like Jungkook. Jin saw how Jungkook brutally sliced off Juseok's left arm.

"Jin?.. hon?? Are you alright? " He looked at the person who was calling him multiple times already. 

"Namjoon.. What if 'It' happens again? "

"Sshhh.. It's going to be alright hon,  we'll have to find a way to bring juseok down and we already planned it,  Don't worry."

"Hmm.. I trust you,  please protect Taehyung. " He pleaded and hugged his husband.

"We wil..we will. "

------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon's PoV:

It's  already morning, usually I would wake up late than Jin. I stretched  out my arms with closed eyes. Adjusting my eyesight later, I found Jin...still asleep? Hmmm this is unusual. Maybe he was tired from all the crying. I chuckled at the thought of him sulking.

I gave him a morning kiss without waking him up and went out in our bedroom, going dowstairs to my office I looked for the gift I'm going to give him.  It's our Wedding Anniversary.

I found it and placed it somewhere I could find easily later. After making sure he won't find it. I went downstairs to task the maid to prepare the balloons and they should place it all over the living room. Scattered. I looked the ing. for the cake.
My goal for today is to make a cake for my beloved jin!

Scrolling through google how to make a cake and started doing it.

After 30 minutes

I'm still figuring out how to make the icing. Then I heard footsteps upstairs.
Wow great sense of hearing you got there namjoon. But shttt!  I think he's already awake. Because of panic I accidentally Squeezed the icing too hard it went all over the place.
Well shit.  Now its messy.

"Namjoon what's all this? " Hearing jin's voice made me turn around and smile sheepishly. "Happy Anniversary Hon. " I'm really embarrased. I waited for any reaction but...I was surprised when he laughed, walking to my direction he gave me a kiss. Smudging out the icing he licked his thumb after. "Happy anniversary Hon. " I smiled. "Wow hon I'm impressed of how perfect you baked the cake..where did you learn to cook? "

"I uh.. Googled it. "

"C'mere" He said and I went beside him.  "This is how you should place the icing. " Time went by and we both enjoyed each others company. I gave him my gift and surprisingly he screamed out of happiness but I was more surprised when he also gave me a gift. I thought he forgot about it.

"I love you..Kim Seokjin. "

"and I love you more Kim Namjoon! "

-----------------------------------

An: Sorry guys its been so long since I have updated also I'M really really happy because this book already reached 98.6k reads PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BOOK MORE!  LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAHAHAHA THATS ALL AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAP MY BABIESS!