🐰👽Chapter 3👽🐰- Hickies

3rd Person's POV:

It has been 2 days since Jisoo came back from canada and went to busan to visit her and his brother's parents. Leaving the two couple alone in their mansion.

"Jagiya~" Jungkook sweetly called taehyung

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked who is busy playing mobile legends.(😎😏Eyyy)

"Can you stop playing already? Its been 1 hour already, Is that game more important than your handsome husband?" Then the brunette(JK) pouted while playing with taehyung's hair.

"Hmm...what will you do if i say yes?" Taehyung smirked. "I'll...i'll Cr-" Jungkook did'nt finish his sentence when his cute husband suddenly pecked his lips with a grin.

"Heheheh...kidding hubby I love you more than anything!" Jungkook was to shocked that he did'nt notice taehyung standing up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

"Naughty aren't we?"

"JABABLA! H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST!? GOD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" The blonde shouted and slap jungkook's biceps which made the other winced in pain.

"S-sorry! O-oww!"

"Thats what you get for scaring me to death!" When taehyung was about to give him another slap, this time jungkook caught his hands and quickly pinned his husband in the counter, then he smashed his lips into taehyung, He attacked the alluring neck of the blonde which made the other whimper.

"J-jungk-kook...Sto-p pleas..." Jungkook backed away with a proud grin written in his face.

"Wow i really did a good art right there!"

"JUNGKOOK YOU ASSHOLEEE!!!!!"Taehyung shouted and pushed his stupid husband aside, then went upstairs.

While jungkook was laughing his ass off he immediately stopped when he heard loud banging from upstairs which made him go up there and was suprised at the sight of his clothes and stuffs outside their room.

"Jagi-"

"YOU SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO FUCKING CONTROL THAT HORNY ASS OF YOURS!" His husband shouted at him and slammed the door shut.

"B-but.."Jungkook just sighed and picked up the clothes that he's husband threw.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

After i was done putting my stuff in our guest

room i went to our indoor basketball court.