🐰👽Chapter 8: Bffs reunite again!👽🐰

3rd Person's POV:

Night came and Taehyung can't help but feel excited because he's bff is coming back again after 2 years already. Jimin and Taehyung's friendship is no joke cause eversince he and jimin were just 3 yrs old they're already bonded with friendship. They already considered each other as unbiological brothers or SIS.

"Tae you can just wait inside the mansion? Are you that excited to see your bestie? " Yes, taehyung indeed is Really really excited that he had to wait for his bestfriend outside of their mansion like a puppy waiting for his owner.

"Jeon, You know how long jimin and i were seperated and of course i'd miss him." Taehyung spat at his husband, poor Jungkook he had to deal with his sassy wife.

"So if i'll get seperated to you for years would you miss me?" Jungkook asked and grinned. Taehyung looked at him with a 'What the fuck of question is that' look.

"Ofcourse i'd missed you..It will be like my half self got seperated from me." While taehyung was busy nagging his husband, He didn't notice a blonde male secretly crept behind him and he covered Taehyung's eyes with his hands.

"JeonAreyou-who the fuck?" Taehyung removed the hands and turned around.

"Oh hey chim...As i was sayin-" Taehyung was about to turn around when he glanced again..HE JUMPED INTO HIS BESTFRIEND TACKLING THEM BOTH TO THE GROUND.

"JIMINYOUSURPRISEDME!!!I MISSED YOU!!! OMAYGHADDDD!HOW ARE YOU!ITSBEENTWOYEARS! I HAVENT SEEN YOUR PERVERTED FACE! HOW ARE YOU AND YOONG-"

"Ok Taehyung, Breath geez." His bestfriend said and patted taehyung's back sofly soothing him.

Then sillence..

.

.

.

.

"OMAYGHAD!!TAEHYUNG IV'E MISSED YOU TOO! STATES WAS BORING AS HELL WITH OUT YOUR SASSY MOUTH ALWAYS  ROASTING ME! ME AND YOONGI ARE DOING FIN-"This time it was taehyung's turn to pat his bestfriend's back calming him down.

"Chim.Breath."

Then the two dominant males which is yoongi and jungkook shook their heads at the two dramatic best of friends.

While taehyung and jimin were jumping around like kids. Jungkook and yoongi talked.

"How were you and jimin doing in states hyung?" The younger asked yoongi and yoongi chuckled.

"As always he would burn me with his sassy mouth..How 'bout you?" The older sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"Same but way more worser i still love him though." Yoongi was glad that Jungkook met Tae cause this kid right infront of him  is different from what he was 5 years ago. He was a Monster  because of his coldness.

"Jungkook, You changed alot honestly. I'm really thankful that you met Tae." Then Jungkook smiled when they looked back again to check their husbands, they already
Dissapeared.

"Oh boy.." Yoongi massage his temple same with Jungkook.

(While with VMIN Besties.)

"SO?? DID YOU SUCK IT ALREADY??!"

"YEH I DID! IT'S SO DELICIOUS AS FUCK!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?! THATS WHAT I SAID TO MYSELF TOO!!" The two bestfriends were talking about the Lollipop Candy that Taehyung bought last month from Japan. not the 'You know what i mean'😏😏😏

"So...What was the surprise that your going to tell me?" Then Taehyung grinned before standing up.

"I'll tell you later, But for now let's have fun!!" Then they both ran off..To the Arcade room!