Chapter 9: Preparation

3rd Person's:

It was 11' oclock already and the dominant males which is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook are already drunk while the Bestie's..Jin, Jimin, Jisoo and Taehyung are giggling cause their partners were so cute all cuddled up on the floor.

"Aigoo..Looks like they'll sleep on the guest room tonight." Jin muttered and shook his head Then the others nodded.

"There's no way im going to sleep with Jungkook when he smells like shit." Taehyung said and poked his husband's shoulder with his feet.

"Same." The other three said in unison.
When they were about to pick up their lovers they halted when Jisoo Gasp.

"Wha-"

"MY WEDDING WILL BE IN THREE DAYS ALREADY!! I STILL HAVEN'T PREPARED." Jisoo yelled.

"Oh yeah!!! Well, Don't worry noona..Me, Jimin and Jin hyung will help you tomorrow!" They squeled in happiness returning back to what they're supposed to do.

After putting their lovers to the guest room they ran to Jungkook and Taehyung's room to have a little bit of a slumber party!

They talked about what happened back then to their teen lives, How they met they're lovers, They're first crush, heartbreaks and more.

"So Tae...since your going to have a baby already, What are you going to name her or him?" Jimin asked and fixed his face mask.

"Hmm..I haven't thought about it yet..But i think, if its going to be a boy i'll name him..Uhm.. Jeon Junghyung stands for Jungkook and Taehyung and for the girl Jeon Jungha." (Jung means: dear, love, Truth and Ha means: delightful)

"Waahhh cute name."Jisoo squeled.

"I want it to be twins!" Jin yelled and clap his hands. Taehyung almost choked.

"Hyung its easy for you to say..But it will be hard for me!" They just laughed at taehyung and soon yawned.

"We should sleep now it's getting late, especially for you Taehyung, Its not healthy for you to stay up." Jin scolded then the 4 of them went to bed after brushing their teeth.

"I'm really excited for tomorrow.."Jisoo said and sighed in relief.

"You mean later Since, Its 12 am already." Jimin corrected and jisoo just rolled her eyes laughing.

"I'm really happy that we are reunited once again." Taehyung whispered and hugged Jin's waist like what a kid would do to they're mother.

"Aigoo..I'm also happy that my babies again are complete. Let's sleep now good night love ones, It's going to be a long day later." Jin motherly said and kissed the forehead of the three.

"Goodnight eomma!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The 4 dominant males woke up from their slumber when they heard loud music was booming early in the morning. They groaned in pain, standing up wincing.

"Geez, Our lovers did'nt even bother putting us on bed..Look at us sleeping on the floor." Namjoon said and shook his head Suddenly the door to they're room flew open revealing jin with apron wrapped around his body.

"Oh finally you guys woke up, Anyways get down stairs now the breakfast is ready." Then he closed the door again not letting the 4 males responded.

"Wow guys, I just met you yesterday but to be honest I'm really comfortable with you guys." Hoseok said to the 3 males who smiled at him and Yoongi chuckled wrapping his arms around hoseoks neck and ruffled his hair.