Chapter 11: (still flashback)

Taehyung's PoV:

I'll mark this day as the worst day EVER! First I left my shoot because a DEEPSHIT decided to break up with me, 2nd I gained attention from those people and for 3rd a random dude just came up to me yanking my wrist, calling me MISS! WADAFUQ?

"Tae you should be crying I guess?" Jimin said raising his perfect eyebrow.

"btch why should I? I'm just pissed."

"Should I ask why?" 

"Yeah, go ahead." I smiled.

"Why?"

"THAT FUCKHOE DUMPED ME LIKE  TRASH.." "well you look like one" my GREAT bestfriend said making me more piss.

"Fuck you, anyways Let me start from the very shitty beggining, I had to can.."

"Let me guess..You saw a hot guy today?!" He squeled then I nodded my head.

"KYAHHHHBSKNFFSKNANA!!" We both fangirled but I halted when i noticed somethings missing..wait MY BRACELET!!

"tae? you okay?" I sat down on my bed like I just lost my Whole life. "Chim do you remember the bracelet you hid last time that I almost killed you out of anger?" He nodded goosebumps running up to him. "what about it?" 

"I...lost..it." He gasped in shocked, patting my back to calm me down. 

"How will I find it now?!"

"Ok tae calm down..Why don't you just another one o-" Standing up I glared at him which made him surrender in a second.

"Jimin, You know how important that thing was to me!"

"OK!OK! geez calm the shit down will ya? maybe you left it at IOWA cafe?"(ok guys just bare with it i got no other idea what to name that cafe.)

Then it ringed me! IT WAS the dudes fault for yanking me it got unattached. THATSHITTY-

Jungkook's POV:

Looking at the name scribbled on the bracelet it kinda made my heart beat fast is that weird?

A knock interrupted my thoughts, it revealed my secretary or assistant Mark.

"You asked for me sir?"

"Could you get all the information about KIM TAEHYUNG take note EVERY SINGLE detail got it? If you lack one thing I guess I'll have to FIRE you." I spoke giving him a glare before signalling for him to go out.

"I'll make sure to see you again....Taehyung." looking out my huge window, a black car stopped infront of my company..and Namjoon hyung got out of the car beside him is Zen? wait, what is he doing here?

I thought he left korea last week..

oh boy..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AN/Authors Note: 

Ok guys sorry for the short chap! But i'll try my best to the next chapter love you guys so much thank you for the All out support for this book i'm so grateful to have readers like you guys! I can't wait when its our BABY TAEHYUNG's birthday I'll try to update many chaps!Thats all and see you next chap Love you! mwah!chupchup and also OMAYGHAD JUNGKOOK IS THE TOP ! FOR 2018's SEXY man! Proud ARMY here kookie! thats all byee mwahhh!