🐰👽Chapter 7: YOU WHAT?!👽🐰

Taehyung's POV:

After what happened earlier with that bitch, here i am looking at my husband intensely.

"So..You liked the little show that your ex and i made earlier?" I asked him and played with our wedding ring.

"Kind'a? Cause you were savage as hell like you were about to bury her on her grave and you were really hot while callung her a piece of trash and-"

"Ok take a breath Jeon, Geez." He was panting as hell.

"So why did you come here anyways instead of you going to your work." He asked and pulled me to sit on his lap but instead o sitting i declined his offer making him confuse.

"Your Slutty Ex sat there a while ago and theres no fuckin' way I'm going to sit." He pouted like a kid making me roll my eyes and just pecked his lips.

"Happy?" Then he nodded eagerly.

"Anyways, to answer your question thats actually what i came here for, about my work...I resigned."

.

.

.

.

"YOU WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled in surprise.

"I said i resigned, Since I'm pregnant already, I don't want to get harrassed and..You hated it because i showed skins."

"B-but babe that was your dream job!"

"I know but I finally got bored and I put my family first." Jungkook stood up amd hugged me.

"I'll try (Take not: try) to be a good wifey to you like stopping my sassy self if could." I giggled because jungkook is always roasted by *Drumrolls Me of course.

"I'm hungry." I said and jungkook chuckled.

"Let's eat lunch then." I nodded and we both walked out of his office amd talked about some stuffs.

Honestly i was just mad earlier cause i can't believe jungkook has a bitchy guest , but i know jungkook will never cheat on me. I have my full trust im him.

My phone dinged...It was jimin.

It was jimin

I chuckled at our convo, I'm really really excited to see that perv! Hehhe i meant my bestie! Its been like i dont know 2 years?

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook suddenly asked with a bit stern voice.

"Jimin..He said he's going back to seoul tonight." Then jungkook's face softened by hearing jimin's name, Jeez he's one over protective man..guys im telling you don't marry a man like him....Just kidding! Heheh .

"Then is yoongi hyung also going with him?"

"I guess?"Jungkook went to the other side of his car to open the door for me then i smiled at him.

I love Jungkook more than anything even if im being a bitchy sometimes to him he still spoils me, I'm lucky i met him and became his wife slash husband.

"Jeon.." I called and he hummed sparing a glance at me for a second and turn back to the road again.

"D-do you sometimes regret that you married me?"  I asked and looked out the window, then the car stopped.

"What kind of question is that Tae? I NEVER REGRETED MARRYING YOU, YOUR THE ONE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE, YOUR MY SUNSHINE, BUT MOSTLY YOU ARE MY LIFE." Even if jungkook's answer was short i can't help but cry in happiness, He came foward to me and kissed my lips..witg passion and love.

"I love you J-jagi."He smiled very widely.

"Woah you called me jagi, I havent heard that for awhile...But i love you more."

If  i did anything right in my life  it was when i gave my heart to you...

------------
AN: Thats for chapter 7 i know its short and I'm very very sorry😞 but i do hope you loved it, Thats all and have a nice day and see you next chapter! Mwah saranghae!💋❤🙆